38

Jimin already had you on your hands and knees, your back arched with one of his hands tangled in your hair and the other around your neck. You let out a soft moan as he begins squeezing the sides of your neck. You start grinding your ass back onto Jimin as he thrusts into you.

"O-Oh fuck..." you lead out as Jimin pulls eagerly on your hair. He stares down at you while you bite onto your lower lip, trying to hold in a moan. Your moans echo throughout the room while you start to circle and move your hips against him.

"No cussing, Miss Y/N." he groans out before releasing your hair to slap your ass once more. His thrusts start to speed up, slamming more harshly into you as you squeeze onto his shaft. You let out a soft moan and roll your eyes back while he continues to thrust into you. You nod your head and press your lips together, holding in a moan. Jimin stops his thrusts as he hears you growing quiet.

He lets out a soft scoff before he grabs onto your neck, making you arch your back further. Your hands are now off of the bed and at your sides as you sit up straight, your back arched against his chest. His lips press onto your neck while his hot breath hits your ear.

"Nuh uh," he starts before squeezing your neck once more. His member is still thrusting into your core while you feel yourself tightening around him. You gasp as he squeezes onto your neck once more. Constricting your breath causes your legs to begin shaking as he stills his thrusts. "I didn't say to stop moaning... no cuss words. You're only allowed to moan 'Jimin,' 'Mr. Park,' and 'daddy.'" He asserts before leaning down and pressing his lips onto the skin directly under your ear. You nod your head quickly, not wanting to be punished for disobeying his rules.

"Y-yes, Mr. Park," you mumble out before moaning once more as he starts thrusting into you, releasing your waist as he reaches his arm around your leg. His fingers place themselves onto your clit as he starts to rub his fingers in a circular motion, teasing at the sensitive nub. You let out another moan while you tilt your head back, allowing your body to melt back onto his. Gripping onto his arm, your hand squeezes desperately, trying to control his movements, urging him to increase his speed on your clit. Jimin feels you urging him, causing him to smirk against your skin.

His thrusts speed up, hitting the most sensitive spot of your core, allowing you to roll your eyes back and collapse onto his chest while you lean back. He nods his head, allowing the sound of your moans and your skin slapping together to echo throughout the room. You bite onto your lower lip while you nod your head quickly, appreciating his dominant and rough side.

"I-I love th-this, Mr. Park," you moan out. He pinches your clit in between his fingers as he speeds up his thrusts. You feel yourself squeezing around his member as your orgasm approaches. "M-Mr. Park, I'm gonna c-c-" You feel yourself clenching around him as he squeezes onto your neck, choking you while he feels you releasing yourself on his cock.

"That's right, baby," he mumbles, leaning down and sucking on your neck as he continues thrusting, allowing you to roll your eyes and ride out your orgasm. "Take it just like that, baby." You shut your eyes tightly, allowing your body to grow limp as he continues to pound into you.

You can feel his member throbbing inside of you. You place your hand on his, letting him choke you more. You tighten his hand around the sides of your neck. Growing desperate, you start to grind your ass against him. Moving your hips in a circular motion, you moan out and start to lower yourself further, allowing your body to take his entire length, burying it inside of you.