16

"Okay, are you ready?" Jimin asked, his hand resting on your lower back as he led you towards the taxi sitting outside of your homes. You nodded, biting onto your lower lip. You felt a rush of uncertainty in your decision.

After agreeing to Jimin's proposal, he decided that tonight was the best night to test out this sexual experience together. He let you go to your place to shower and get ready for the club. You changed into a sleeveless, little black dress. The top of the dress exposed the top of your cleavage and hugged all of your curves perfectly. You paired the sleeveless black dress with a pair of black high heels and had a faux diamond choker wrapped around your neck. You left your hair at its natural, curly state and decided to just add some product in it to define the curls more. You wore a BB cream, concealer, powder, filled in your brows and applied some eyeshadow onto your eyes in the shape of an eyeliner to give yourself a more elongated eye. Your lips had the subtlest lip gloss on them, shining as the moonlight shined on your face. Around your shoulder was a small clutch bag containing some money, your house key, and your phone.

Jimin had changed into a plain white button-up shirt along with a pair of black slacks and dress shoes that looked freshly polished. His silver hair was combed back, with an exception of a piece that remained over his forehead. He had put in a pair of colored contacts and had a tinted lip balm on his lips. Other than that, he preferred not to have too much makeup on his face since he would only sweat it off later while pleasuring the lucky girl chosen by you.

You stepped into the taxi, his hand still guiding you as you stepped into the car. Once you plopped down onto the seat, Jimin sat down next to you, his hand resting on your thigh as he did so.

"Where to?"

"The nearest night club, please." You tilted your head to the side at Jimin's words. He noticed your curiosity and let out a soft laugh. "What?"

"I figured you would know of a specific club you'd want to go to."

"I usually go to one farther from our homes, but I'm a little... familiar with the people there." He pressed his lips together. The statement clicked in your mind as you then slowly nodded at his words before looking away from him for a moment. "Besides, it wouldn't be fun for me if we go to a club that I always go to. You're the one picking who I go home with tonight."

What if I said I wanted you to take me back home?

You nodded your head at his words and watched as he squeezed your thigh reassuringly. His hand remained on your thigh as you looked out the car window. You saw the taxi taking a left, revealing a bright neon sign with the words "Serendipity" spelled out. You glanced over at Jimin, who was already thanking the taxi driver.

"Ready, baby?" he asked as he opened the door on his side, holding his hand out to you as you slid over the leather seats of the cab, your hand placed in his as you stepped out. You took a deep breath before nodding as he closed the door behind you, walking with you towards the entrance of the club.

The guard eyed both of you before Jimin flashed his wide smile at him, causing the guard to nod his head, stepping to the side as you entered the club.

Your head turned as you scanned the environment of the club, eyes scanning as you looked at the girls around the club. They were all dancing, their skirts riding up their thighs and their hair was all over the place as some of them were obviously too drunk and too expressive with their dancing. You let out a soft laugh.

"Don't worry, there's definitely more choices than those girls." Jimin said into your ear, his voice slightly raised from the volume of the music. You felt your body slightly vibrating from the bass of the music being played throughout the club. You felt Jimin's hand grip onto yours as he led the way towards the bar, sitting down at one of the stools. "Hi, can I have a shot of vodka? My girl will have a Malibu with Sprite." You watched as Jimin ordered both of you drinks.