7

You looked at yourself in the mirror, wearing a long, oversized men's graphic tee for a dress. You had a thick, black belt around your waist with silver chains hanging down from the sides of it. Your feet had a pair of black, high-heel boots on. Your hair was straightened, and you had a slight bit of makeup on. You covered up some of your blemishes with a BB cream, hid your dark circles with a concealer, applied a few coats of mascara, filled in your eyebrows lightly, and added a lip tint with a gloss on top. You stared at yourself in the mirror while applying a pair of silver hoop earrings.

Joy stood behind you, nodding in approval as she crossed her arms. She took a deep, satisfied breath before walking over to you, tightening the belt around your waist slightly. You let out a squeal of pain as you glared at her in the mirror, giving her a death stare.

"Hey, don't give me that look. I just wanted you to cinch your waist in and show off your curves." She simply stated before pulling away and examining you in the mirror. You rolled your eyes as you finished putting on the hoop earrings.

"Just because I asked to borrow your belt doesn't mean you can suffocate me with it." you stated before reaching a hand down and loosening it slightly. You took a deep breath as you walked out of the bathroom.

You walked into the living room and put some cups on the coffee table before adding some chips onto the table. You glanced around the room before nodding your head. The entire place was finally set up, chip bags laid out, alcohol standing upright on the counter in a neat line, and cups and plates on every counter possible. You glanced out the window at the back of the house to see Joy setting up the ping pong table, lining red cups along the table in a triangular position. She placed the beer on the center of the table before dusting off her hands and heading back inside with you.

"You're so lucky I picked up some extra beer. One pack is not enough. Okay, your room's locked?" You nodded and glanced around to make sure you had put all the breakable stuff away. You let out a content sigh before walking back into the kitchen. You heard the doorbell go off and glanced up at your clock.

Who would possibly show up right on time?

You walked towards the front door and slowly opened it, seeing Namjoon with a woman standing next to him. He smiled brightly at you and stepped to the side as he gestured towards the woman.

"Hey, Y/N! This is my wife, Jennie." He stated as he smiled lovingly at her. You smiled at how he looked at her and noticed how she covered her face while he looked at her that way. You noticed how long her hair was. She had some highlights in her hair and was wearing slight makeup like you. She was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white crop top.

"Hi! I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you. Namjoon talks about you a lot." You stated and watched as Namjoon looked down, smiling as he slowly became embarrassed.

"It's nice to meet you too. Jimin told me about how Namjoon is always thinking about me whenever he's out." She let out a laugh before covering her face. You moved to the side and gestured for them to come in and noticed a few people from the neighborhood following behind them. You greeted each person before speaking again.

"Hey everyone! We also have a game of beer pong set up in the backyard if anyone wants to play." You watched as a few people clapped their hands and rushed outside to begin playing while the rest were inside the house drinking, socializing and listening to the music we had playing in the background.

You were in the kitchen, pouring some Sprite into a cup with some Malibu inside of it before you slowly went up to your room, already growing bored of the party seeing as Joy had gotten lost in her attempts at trying to win at beer pong. You sat down on the bed and took a long sip of the drink before glancing up, noticing Jimin in his living room. He had just walked out of his bedroom and was running his fingers through his hair while still buttoning his shirt.