31

You pause, sitting entirely still. You're afraid to even breathe, terrified that Jimin will walk out of your room. You cautiously turn your head to look at Jimin. He stares over at you, not touching you, a serious expression in his face. His eyes contain an emotion you'd only seen once before, in his car.

"W-what?" you whisper, pain evident in your voice. Jimin gulps, pressing his lips together before slowly nodding. "Why?"

"Baby." he starts. You furrow your eyebrows, now growing confused by what was going through Jimin's head.

You fuck me then tell me you don't want to play this game anymore? Was this game just for you to get in my pants?

Jimin senses your sadness shifting to anger and immediately opens his mouth once more.

"Baby, I just don't think this game is healthy for your mental health." He says quietly. "I want you to be confident in yourself, and by watching me fucking other girls... I don't think that's helping with that." You stare up at Jimin.

"B-but that turns me on..." you say. Jimin lets out a soft sigh before he reaches over, taking your hands in his.

"Y/N, I know it does, but I'd much rather fuck you only and not let you feel like you can't touch me. I'm not an unattainable person for you." He coos into your ear. "I'm very attainable to you. You could tell me to get on my knees right now to eat you out, and I'd do it. By watching me fuck other girls, I think that'll lower your confidence and you'll start to fall back into that place." He caringly says.

You remain quiet, understanding him, but refusing to believe the truth.

He's right.

"You don't think I noticed, but I saw a ping of jealousy in your eyes when you watched me with Hwasa." He says quietly. Your eyes slightly widen as he says this, remembering the one second you felt jealous during that day. "Baby, I've memorized your favorite chips, I've remembered little things you tell me, I've taken it upon myself to learn about you because I like you. I notice even the things you don't think I do."

"Why are you this sweet?" you ask, not really expecting an answer from him. You shake your head to yourself. "That happened only one time, Jimin, and it was for less than a second. I'm okay." He shakes his head slowly.

"I know it was less than a second, but that one millisecond was enough to have me worrying during the rest of it. There was a reason I didn't put my dick in her." He states quietly, his eyes looking away from you as he stares down at the bedsheets, scratching the back of his neck.

You bite onto your lower lip before you shake your head softly.

"B-but what does that mean then?" Jimin raises his head to look at you, a soft smile on his lips.

"It means I want to actually date you... if you'd want that, I mean." He says, rubbing the back of his neck once more, biting onto his lower lip. "If you don't then... I guess we're still fuck buddies?" his tone comes out as a question, showing that he genuinely did want to date you.

"I-I'm not... good... at relationships." Your voice dies down towards the end as you look down, beginning to nervously fiddle with your fingers. You press your lips together and stay silent as Jimin doesn't know how to respond to that.

You and Jimin both sit on your bed, refusing to look at each other, yet not wanting the other to leave. The room stays silent for a bit as you feel your stomach dropping at the thought of not having Jimin flirting with you. The thought of Jimin becoming just another neighbor you just so happened to have memories with makes your heart sink into the pit of your stomach.