Chapter 15

FLASHBACK
15 years old...
Harukas P. O. V

A normal day. A plain boring day, that was it. That was all it'd ever be. Haruka was so fed up with the continuous cycle. He got up, tended to his sanitary needs, went to class, messed around with the people flirting with him, end of classes, then back to bed. Was it so selfish to ask for something more...eventful to happen?

He just wanted something new. Good or bad, something which would keep him on his toes. Something that...would let him care for someone with his own true personality and not a game where he played and flirted with others. That wasn't him!

Or he knew it wasn't, others didn't.

He sighed, a couple of books held tightly against his chest as he wandered through the long seemingly endless hallway which headed to the usually empty, silent Library. Haruka spent most of his time there, it was quiet and peaceful.

Upon arrival to the room of the book heaven, a rather hushed hissing was heard. People. A Demon? And a fellow Shifter, how Odd. It was most known fact around the academy that the library was basically abandoned, that said, people who wanted to do rather... Unholy... Activities usually retreated to the Library.

"P-Please..." the panicked hushed voice pleaded. Haruka couldn't tell if the was asking for the unholy, or he was saying he didn't want it. Either way, it peeked his interest.

"Roo...I can't stop.." The other male hummed out in enjoyment "It's a punishment after all."

Punishment? How perverted... 'Roo' where have I heard that name before?

Haruka thought, and thought... and thought. Until finally, the memory he wanted jogging was remembered. Roo was a nickname for a boy in his class by the name of Ruki. The boy was usually alone, and he didnt talk to anyone besides a vampire that, from Harukas prospective, just wanted Ruki for their own sinister desires and schemes.

Being the most attractive in the Academy had its downfalls. One was he was always a target to the school's thugs and bullies. With the school only being a male facility, the male students had to find someway of relieving their sexual tension. And the go to for that job, was always Haruka. of course, he declined! However, that didn't stop the violent students from having their way with him. Being honest, he didn't care that much, he was just irritated that they called him their cattle and merchandise. Everything was boring in the Academy, and haruka was lonely so even while he didn't want it... He decided to not report the students.

Their actions never went to the full extent of penetration. Rather, Thankfully, they used Harukas thighs, their excuse was not wanting to damage the only attractive merchandise in the Academy. So witnessing and going through all Haruka did in the Academy, he could tell certain things.

He became sure of one thing, and in that moment, Haruka barged the door of the library open. The sight he saw was devastating. His classmate was on the floor, face masked by tears while his body was overpowered from tremors. His face was contorted in a recognizable pain, while his teeth seemed to chatter. It was truly a sad sight. And Haruka only had one option, remove the Shifter

"Haruka, of course it would be you," The blood sucker tutted "Of course the Whore would help out another of its own kind,"

"A whore or not, Fucker, this is a Library. In case you missed the most obvious sign in the world, I'll tell you, the library is the exception to all kinds of violence. Rape included!" Haruka pointed out, chuckling at the stupidity and just straight up lack of self awareness the vampire  had. "What a surprise,"