Chapter 23

Summer building <DORM 273>
Akashis P.O.V

"So... Raspberry, did you confront Takeshi, finally, about your feelings?" Ruki wondered with a mischievous grin on his face. He felt like he had won a prize, or he had done something to be proud of. Well, he did. With the constant teasing about Akashis recently revealed secret  (unknown until recent times) love life, Takeshi found out about Akashis love for him, and surprisingly for the Royal, the leader returned his feelings rather swiftly that day, In an intimate session of flushed cheeks and 'puckering up'.

Akashi didn't quite know how to react, remembering the moments between the two, their legs tangled and the air around them heated, Their lips moving against each other and their hands grabbing at whatever piece of clothing was closest.

"Don't go digging into our Honey bears' business, now Ruki. That's rude," Haruka shook his head while washing up the used glasses, delicately. Assuring that he wouldn't break the see-through cups. He wiped his hands with the checkered drying cloth and proceeded to make his way into the main room of the dorm, politely sitting down next to Akashi on the soft, comfortable couch.

"Come on. I'm just curious!" The roommate whined, his voice sang at the end of his sentence in an attempt to coax an answer out of Akashi - rocking back and forth with his legs crossed, he was acting like an irritated child that couldn't get what they wanted. A brat. But a brat who could be rather nice from time to time. Haruka casually brushed his Caramel strands back, so he could see without the locks being in the way.

"Almost too Curious, Ruki," Quinn hummed as he continued to nibble on his mini marshmallows Innocently, the treat was supplied by none other, unsurprisingly, than the Leader twins who had made themself right at home in Harukas and Sousuke's dorm. Apparently, Haruka had no one to share a dorm with, and so Sousuke offered to room with him. "If Rosey doesn't want to tell us, then we'll just spy on him until we know,"

"Quinn! Bloody hell, you two are ruthless!" Harukas eyebrows furrowed as he threw separate pillows at the pair. "Leave poor Akashi alone, I'm sure he'll tell us everything when he's ready," 

Akashi didn't move. He just continued to stare mindlessly out of the Dorm room balcony window, thinking about multiple things, but mostly his new love. The voices of his friends were fuzzy, he wasn't focused on what they were saying, and any question he did somehow manage to catch, he replied with a simple grunt.

He zoned out the tings of cups being placed on the coffee tables and kitchen counter, the crunches of the crispy snacks and the occasional rustle of packets and wrappers. He didn't care about those things. He was promised a visit from Takeshi after he finished his duties as a leader, and he was eager to see him again. in fact, he was acting like a child who was excited at the sight of a great rollercoaster or a generous amount of candyfloss you'd see given in a circus or festival.

He was waiting patiently. Wasting away the time looking out into the wilderness of the Academy.

"Excuse me, Kids, can I borrow my angel for a moment?" a low, almost threatening voice asked politely. It scared the students half to death since the elder didn't enter through the door. Shouta had completely discarded the thought of using the door and just teleported into the room like it wouldn't affect anyone, of course, it wouldn't, well only slightly.

"Akashi! Your old man wants you," Ruki called as he popped a cookie into his mouth. Akashi glanced for a split second. He debated whether to follow his father, but then decided it was a good idea because he still had to tell his father about his new relationship. That was if he didn't already know.

"Alright, Your room I guess?" Akashi replied while rubbing his itchy eye.

"Mhm,"