Chapter 35

Arena Gym
[10:40]

"Hand to... Hand Combat training?" Quinn whined, body slouching. He never liked the physical activity, he wasn't even strong enough to keep up in the physical education department, despite being of wolf blood he was no better than a weak human. In fact, without his wolfish features, no one would ever think of him as 'inhuman'. He was an omega after all. "Yuki, you're my least favourite person in the entire world at this point,"

"I'm sorry, pup, it's important for us all right now. I and Yukio are leaders so if we ever get out into a situation where we have to fight, they'll eventually find out you're our weakness and go after you instead," Yuki rambled, picking up a wooden spear and swinging it around, resting it on his arms and shoulders. He was skilled with the weapon, but Yuki had told Quinn that he preferred fighting with his fists.

Yukio followed on with his own explanation, slapping his brother on the back of the head. He was scalding him for waving a stick around dangerously and mindlessly, "Right, it's crucial not only us leaders train, but our close friends and lovers must do as well. Of course, You, Haruka and Quinn and the others are our priority, but currently, we lack the power to keep any enemies back,"

Quinn frowned discontented with the information. He didn't know what to do with it, it was alright asking him to train and become strong but they didn't know how long they had until the new Order returned with a newly formed Shouta. The tensions were elevated, unless Akashi managed to recover from his emotional trauma then no one else would, that's just how their friendship worked.

Landon and Solas were already having their fun, exchanging deadly blows. If that was Solas or Landon against Haruka or Ruki, the two of Akashi's friends would undoubtedly be injured, gravely injured. They'd be hospitalised for days, unable to move due to the overwhelming agony. Their defensive stances remained strong, and their calm minds went unwavering during the moments they received hits to their faces and upper body.

Akashi stared at the two, holding Takeshis hand tightly. He was to practise hand to hand Combat and strengthen his skills, but he wasn't ready. There were two dangerous hybrid psychopaths obsessed with violence, overcome by sadistic habits, fighting one on one - admiring the pair Akashi knew he had no chance. However, Akashi was well aware of what he had to do. The important task he had was to cheer everyone up, and if them seeing him train thoroughly to get stronger would cheer them up and inspire them then he'd do it.

"It's alright, blossom, we won't be training you guys on that level, those two have just been itching and this was the most convenient time," Takeshi informed, wrapping a reassuring arm around Akashi's slender waist. He'd never subject his Akashi to fighters like his right-hand man and the second hybrid. "Ichika and Victor will be supervising while Landon, Solas, Yukio and I train you,"

"Yukio? But he doesn't fight?" Quinn asked, staring at the wooden pole Yuki was messing around with childishly earlier.

"Sorry, Pup, I already know how to fight. However, I don't use hands, I always use my pistols, although I was taught martial arts when I was younger as the eldest twin, because he was young Yuki never had that training," The elder, more refined twin answered more than willingly. He watched as his brother huffed, slightly offended that he could be considered weaker than Yukio. It was a fact Yuki was agile and swift on his feet, he could make a split-second decision and execute it flawlessly during a fight, but that was nothing more than a meaningless scuffle. What they were going to experience was a war battle.

"Alright then!" Akashi clapped his hands and smiled enthusiastically. Truthfully, he couldn't wait to learn how to fight. "Let's get started, let's enjoy the experience!"