Chapter 14

But Akashi didn't listen. He shrugged Takeshis hand of his shoulder harshly and allowed his chains to completely surround his friends and his two worst enemies. Rentaro wasn't having it, he didn't appreciate being trapped like an animal in a zoo.

In retaliation, The evil vampire who's plan ceased to function as he had hoped, grabbed a sharp dagger from the inside of the boots he had been wearing. He made an attempt to slash at the metal, anything to rid of the Nightmare Chains from a hell he didn't want to imagine.

Though, to his irritation, nothing happened. Nothing but the ringing clash of the Hells made Metal was heard.

Or so it seems... Takeshi hummed in thought.

Takeshis P. O. V
[Same Scene]

        Blood. It dripped gradually down from Akashi's forehead, it wasn't easy to spot due to his hair being red but it was definitely there, any werewolf would remember the smell of the metallic crimson, and any Vampire would clearly drool at the scent of the desirable meal.

Takeshi couldn't wrap his head around what happened, it happened too quickly there was barely room for any proper analysis or examination.

"Just now... When Rentaro slashed the chain," Landon mumbled, his arms were limp by his side, Takeshi was alarmed due to the fact that even the likes of Landon was taken off guard "Akashi was the one who took the damage..."

Takeshi paused, he couldn't believe it.  But it is understandable, of course, a legendary power would undoubtedly have a con to It.

"I'm assuming that...whenever the chains are scratched, Akashi gets cut," The hybrid theorized swiftly "When the chains crack, perhaps Akashis bones will too. And if they're shattered..."

"...Go on..."

"I don't have a clue, going by logic, perhaps his emotional or mental state will shatter? Maybe his soul will be lost, or even his bones will be shattered to thousands of tiny fragments?" The Hybrid continued to wonder "His power... it's bizarre!"

A moment too late, the leaders and Quinn spotted Both the evil Vampire and Akashi lunge at each other. It wasnt fun in games, Takeshi needed to take action.

There's no doubt Rentaro will aim for the chains now...but If the worst-case scenario happens Akashis life will be put in danger. Not only that but if Rentaro fails, Akashi will go in for the kill...

"I'm going in for Rentaro, Knock out Akashi." Landon asked, well, it was more of a demand. If Landon was going in to strike, Akashi wouldn't take it so well. Afterall, Akashi seemed to think it was his fight,and rightfully so. Takeshi didn't like that plan, it involved hurting Akashi even if it was only mildly, and Takeshi had taken a liking to his masters son. Even despite realising it wasn't a situation for feelings to get involved, there must've been another way.

Right?...

That's right, all he needed was a small opening he could use to shock Akashi, surprise him to the point he freezes even if it's only out of confusion. That was the opening.

Takeshi knew what he was going to do, his plan was set. All Landon had to do was eliminate Rentaro from the bigger picture. Right, as if it was that easy. Rentaro, even if he had a smaller body frame, still had the knowledge at his feet. He could turn one of our own mistakes into his own advantage. No matter how you looked at it, even if you actually had the strength to defeat Rentaro - you make one slip up and you'd be at his mercy. And not just eventually, it'd be immediately.

Landon stepped forward with a large stride, cracking his fists as a wide smile spread on his face. It went from cheek to cheek and fully expressed his true hidden personality, which he kept under wraps as to not cause Takeshi too much trouble (Well, Not as much as he already did anyways).