Chapter 13

"Winters? Akashi?" Takeshi's domineering presence was noticed even before the Iwasaki teenager could even speak. Landon was glad his friend, the Demon leader, had arrived at the troublesome scene swiftly. Takeshi marched his way to the small group of students, Kneeling beside Akashi who still hadn't said a word.

How infuriating.

"Takeshi," Was all Landon could say before a violent student interrupted him.

Takeshi's P. O. V
[Same Scene]

"I'm Rather Disappointed, I must say. I thought you'd all put up a much larger fight against my fleet, I'm even more so disappointed in Landon... Considering the last time we fought," Rentaro snickered, marching confidently to the Academy gardens which was what Takeshi thought would be the location of some kind of final battle or scheme Rentaro had set up. Astral stood by the Vampires side, obediently.

"You can stay disappointed for all I care," Was Takeshis reply as he gave Akashi's head a soft, understanding pat. "We're not here to be your chess pieces in a game, not here to be your pawns to play around with as you please."

"Well, how did that turn out for Akashi? He was being played right from the very start," The shifter Scowled, not pleased that it wasn't fun in games for him anymore. He sat casually, on one of the garden benches.

"I thought that was what you were planning this whole time, And Astral too, he was and still is your so-called partner in crime. Landon and I know it all, Rentaro," The demon shot back.

This is so god damn annoying.

"Having found that information, you can't do much with it really" Rentaro shot, his eyes focusing on another Leader who arrived to Aid Takeshi. Present at the location of the scene was Yuki, Yukio, Landon and Takeshi, Quinn and Akashi were behind. But Takeshi was still glad that he had such reliable leaders to call upon for help.

"Astral..." Was all the Shifter could say. He was shocked, Takeshi didn't know how to tell Kenji that his brother was on the same side as Rentaro, and so he decided it'd be best if he found out on his own. Kenjis heart must've broken, or maybe he denied the truth not being able to bear the thought of his brother trying to hurt someone he cared about.

"Yes, Big brother?" Was all the younger Yamamoto could say, a large careless smile seeped onto his face.

"You...-"

"The bastard made us all look like fools." Akashi Finished for the leader, his tone was cold and harsh, it felt as if a snowstorm had wrapped all of the students up in its grasp. Takeshi looked at Akashi, concerned. The atmosphere was certainly sinister.

"Sorry, I only serve Renny, You were my target" Astral spat. The leaders and Quinn could spot the tremors that overtook Akashi, the gritting of his teeth and the clenching of his fists. Takeshi could only guess that a storm was brewing inside of him.

"I-.. I don't follow? Why would you..." the shifters leader moved his gaze to the ground, Kenji and Akashi's pain was clear to us all, their emotions were taking over. While Akashi wasn't stable, Kenji was clearly suffering the most.

This is why I hate people, they always have something up their sleeve.

"Because Renny always makes sure I'm alright, he was the one who helped me with my Disorder! And they dared to try to send me to Therapy for it, I need no one but Rennys help!" The stubborn, younger Yamamoto complained, remaining at Rentaros side, even resorting to placing his head on the Vampires shoulder.

"I suppose hitting you, and forcing you to do things you don't feel comfortable with doing, is that what you're calling love?" A familiar caramel brown-haired male named Haruka Wondered, his face was scrunched up in anger. The calm Haruka Sakai everyone once knew was no more.