Chapter 9

"Course dumbass, I'm staying here to look after Ruki anyways, You can take that chair, I'll take this one while Landon takes the couch. Don't worry, these couches are fit to be slept on, and you can always put your legs on the bed if you're that uncomfortable" Haruka explained, neatly folding his jacket and placing it on Rukis dresser, and taking his shoes off too. He grabbed the second nearest blanket and covered himself as he sat back down. "Comfy~"

"Alright then. Landon, please don't raise the volume, alright? Go ahead and do what you want as long as you don't wake these three up." Takeshi hummed, closing his eyes when he heard the small grunt in reply.

『••✎••』

RavenWood Academy -
Summer/Vamp Dorm <ROOM 373>
[23rd August 11:15]
Rentaros P. O. V

Rentaro let out a pained growled as he placed the last strip of tape over the bandage he had on his waist. There was a large gash where Landon had attempted to stick the lamp pole the full way through his Flesh, almost succeeding. The fight he had with Landon confirmed his suspicion, Rentaros little Roo had finally sought help from his weakling friends.

For Rentaro, this was terrible news. Landon was dangerous, he was a sadistic whore who wanted nothing else than the obliteration of all of his enemies - which for the record - he was capable of doing with his bare hands. Not to mention his admirable information-seeking skills. He was formidable that was for sure.

"Tch, What to do~" Rentaro sang out, sinking into his desk chair as he typed out his laptop password. He could always force Takeshi into a corner like he previously accomplished. But then Takeshi wasn't dumb, he'd most likely see that coming. And the recruitment of Akashi made things all the more complicated. They would have someone to fight for, meaning they wouldn't be weak, they'd stay strong no matter what.

To create an opening they had to hit them where they were weakest. Physically, no problem. As a group? Big problem. Who was their weakest? Who was the most vulnerable? But at the same time who did they all care about? Rentaros first option would've been Ruki. But since the little bitch finally decided to man up and stick up for himself, he wasn't an easy target anymore, unless he was mentally weakened.

Perhaps...Of course, Akashi! The redhead was someone close to them all, they were all his friends and wanted his safety to be prioritized. Rentaro had two options, and he knew exactly what to do with them.

"Alright then, course of action decided" He chuckled, finally pressing the enter key to send a finished email to his partner in crime. Their path was decided, all they needed to do was put the details together. Rentaros gaze shifted towards the door where his partner in crime stood, he smirked.

『••✎••』

RavenWood Academy -
Demon/Autumn Dorm <ROOM 037 >
[23rd August 11:45]
Akashi's P. O. V

"Fuck! Screw you Aomine, Poor kuroko!" Quinn screamed as he violently threw his packet of marshmallows across the room, the outburst was due to his favourite characters' spirits being broken by the opposing team. Quinn's rage was understandable, and Akashi felt the same.

"Just love how no one sticks up for him" Haruka grumbled, shoving his second cookie into his mouth, not caring about the crumbs, Akashi knew the vampire would clean up after anyway, he always did. "You're supposed to look after your weaker players and friends" he huffed out.