Chapter 28

Gaming room...
[17:36]

"What're your names?" Solas asked for what would be almost the fifth time. He'd only meant to tease the two younger people, but their frustration was seemingly getting the better of them. Akashi tapped his nails against the oak coffee table and Ruki kept huffing.

"Shut up," The not so bubbly blonde barked bitterly.

"You guys should know he's teasing you by now," Haruka snorted, sitting peacefully next to Landon. The two of them were getting along well for a while, of course, the occasional winks the pair sent each other never went unnoticed by Harukas friends, Solas or Takeshi.

"Deary Sweetness," Takeshi purred.

"Takeshi," Akashi followed the chain of name-calling as Takeshi burst into the room. His smile was almost as contagious as his playful mood he woke up with that morning. Of course, with that one discovery about Scarlet that Akashi helped uncover, he had some sort of idea of the situation the Academy was in. Fortunately for Shouta and Takeshi, Akashi didn't know any more than the basics.

"What's with the grumpiness?" Takeshi hummed in question, wrapping his around around Akashi's waist and placing a small, loving kiss on the top of his head. "Is Solas messing around again?"

"Mhm,"

"Ah, stupid Solas, Maybe I should fire him,"

"Please do," Akashi smiled slightly, which unsurprisingly scared his friends. They hadn't seemed him get so irritated before, well, Solas seemed to be doing a great job. Fortunately for the group, Takeshi was around to keep Akashi's wrath under wraps. On the other hand, The jokes that Solas liked to take too far infuriated Takeshi and the navy haired male had to deal with an enraged Takeshi instead.

"Don't blame me," Solas subtly grinned joyfully acting as if nothing had happened. "Landon,"

"What's up?"

"I'm itching," The new boy twitched his nose like a rabbit would do occasionally and narrowed his eyes. Landon knew exactly what his friend meant; the itch to listen to the screams for mercy from their chosen victims, the craving to see deep red trickling down from the body making pools of, what to them seemed to be their prize, Ruby.

"You're itching?" Landon repeated, furrowing his eyebrows. Their sadistic hobbies were like nicotine addictions, they could only ignore it for so long, and as strong as they both were, particularly Landon, holding back wasn't their cup of tea. They had both been surrounded by violence when growing up, so they continued down the dangerous path of power, strength, and savagery.

"Takeshi what did I do to help my itching?" Landon asked, trying to recall what he did back when he first entered the Academy with Takeshi.

"You sparred with me," He answered midway through hauling Akashi over his shoulder, the Prince wasn't happy due to the merciless teasing Solas was putting him and Ruki through. The Red hated his short height, he always had, yet Solas had the confidence to comment about it. "Though when it was getting severe you had to take sleeping pills,"

"I took sleeping pills, so unlike me," Landon muttered with a grimace while sighing and rubbing the back of his head, messing up his hair. He couldn't remember what happened when he first joined the Academy, so hearing he took pills to ease him into comfort once again to stop him from his rather vicious urges, surprised him. "Solas, let's go spar,"

Obediently, Solas nodded in agreement.

"I'll join you, I don't want you two taking it too far," Haruka warned "I refuse to let either of you visit the medical wing," The Vampire tutted. If he was being honest he only wanted to stay by Landon's side, and he'd find any excuse to do so. Luckily, Landon's thought process was the same.