🌙 End of Rollercoaster Ride

Tsukishima woke up the next morning due Yamaguchi knocking on his door.

"Tsuki! You have a visitor" he said. He still wants to sleep but he know Yamaguchi won't stop.

"What?" He asked when he open the door.

"Good morning! Hinata is here with Luna." He said and step aside so he can see the two.

"Papa!" Luna shouted when she saw him.

"You're early." He said as he look at Hinata wearing a black bucket hat that hide his eyes.

He open the door widely and let them in.

"Luna keeps on talking about you since we woke up. When I asked her if she want to visit you she said yes."

He is now holding Luna who is hugging his neck.

"Papa 'kay?" She murmured

Tsukishima appreciates it so much. He shower her with kisses when he saw Hinata watching them.

"You're already inside" he said and took her hat. That's when he saw her puffy eyes.

"Did you cry?" He asked worried about the ginger he thought they make things work out somehow. Hinata didn't answer she just hugged him.

"I met Hana chan yesterday." She said.

"How was it? Did you two sort things out?"

"I found out Tooru and Hana chan are siblings." She said. Tsukishima guide her to the bed to sit and spend the morning listening to her.

She told him everything. This time she wants him to know what happened without hiding any of it. Tsukishima just listen to her quietly and Luna seem to know that it's a serious talk so she didn't disturb the two she's just laying on her stomach on top of Tsukishima's chest listening to her mother even if she don't understand any of it.

After Hinata is done talking. Tsukishima told her that he also found out days ago that the two are siblings. That he went to the hotel where he stays and started a fight.

"That's why you have this!" She said and poke his bruise on the corner of his lips.

"Ouch! Don't do that" he said and hold her wrist.

"Shoyo. Tell me honestly did you ever think of me while you're in Brazil?"

Hinata looked him in the eyes and remember how she think of him back in Brazil.

"I did.. I always think of you. I think of how you will react once you found out that we have a daughter. I always think if you will accept her and how you will love her. How cute will it be to see you together" she smiled remembering how she was imagining it back in Brazil. But it's all happening in front of her now.

"How could I not love her? She's like you. She's like the woman who have my heart for so many years" he whispered that made her look at him.

"Did you just—" before she even finish her sentence Tsukishima kissed her deeply.

"I was never honest about how I feel for you. And when you came back with Luna I was so happy. But after I saw you with Oikawa I got scared. I'm so scared whenever I see you with him. I don't want to lose you again, because I know if I lose you this time you will never come back."

"Kei, that never happened.. It will never happen. I don't know what you were thinking after that day and I'm scared to know and when I found out about Luna I thought you're already happy without me back then and I don't want to ruin that." She whispered.

"That's not true." Tsukishima said and smile then he tried to kiss her again but he remember Luna when he looked at her she is watching them but when their eyes met the little girl giggled.