Miyagi Prefecture : Part I

After the success of Adlers vs. MSBY Hinata and her colleagues received a call from Miyagi.

A group of organizers are working for Sendai Frogs Vs. Hiashi Automotive Lions. And requesting for help from them. They're almost done with the preparation but they need someone to supervise them on and before the day of the event.

"Here's the report. The list of players for each team and the status of preparation." Ria said and gave them a paper.

She got excited when she see that the libero of Hiashi Automotive Lions is Hayato Yamagata - the 3rd year libero of Shiratorizawa when they played against them back in 1st year high school.

But when she saw the list of players from Sendai Frogs she almost hit herself.

How could she forgot that Tsukishima is playing for the team as Middle Blocker, together with Koganegawa Kanji the setter from Dateko and Kentaro Kyotani opposite hitter from Aoba Johsai.

"Sendai Gymnasium? In Miyagi?" Maru said while reading

"Oh right! Hinata is from Miyagi right?"

"Yes! Hinata you might want to handle this project" Ria suggests.

"Well, if you insists." She said and smiled at them. It's in favor of her, she can visit her parents and sister while working.

"When do they need me then?"

"The sooner the better. We will be there on the day of event to help"

Later that day Tsukishima is outside the building waiting for her with Luna. He said there's something they need to talk about.

"Hi, want to eat?" Hinata asked him while caressing Luna's rosy cheeks.

"I saw a Brazilian restaurant near here, I really want to try but I don't have time. Let's eat there please.." she said not aware that she's holding Tsukishima's arm.

"Sure. Let's eat there" he said trying to ignore his fast heartbeat.

When they got there Hinata ordered for their food since he's not familiar with the food.

While waiting for their food Hinata start asking what is it that they need to talk about.

"It's mom. Nii chan mentioned Luna while they're talking. Now she wants to meet Luna."

Hinata bite her lower lip trying to stop her nervousness.

"I.. I think you should meet my parents too" Hinata said when she remember that they haven't met formally yet.

She saw how Tsukishima's face became pale when she mentioned the 'meet the parents' thing.

"By the way I heard you have a match? When are you going to Miyagi then?" She asked

"I have to be there within this week. Vacation officially starts anyway"

They started eating when the food arrived and Luna is so happy eating the food that she missed.

"I forgot to mention, I'll help supervise this event"

"Really? Then let's go together." He said. Hinata nod and slice a meat the put it on his plate.

"Try this. It's my favorite" she said. Tsukishima look at his plate and the two girls in front of him happily eating.

I don't mind seeing this sight more often.

The two decided to catch the first train a day after they plan to go to Miyagi together.

Luna is siting on his lap with sleepy eyes. It's too early and he knows the two still wants to sleep.