Conscience

Hinata and Oikawa decided to meet at the cafe outside the train station and walk home together.

Kageyama said he still have to give the file to his coach while Tsukishima will meet his whole team and coach.

Oikawa is sitting inside with Luna in his arms drinking her milk, he's even swaying a bit to put her to sleep.

"Tooru." Hinata softly call his name that made him look at her.

"Sho chan, she's sleeping" he said so she sit beside him and watch Luna sleep then rested her head on his shoulder.

"She looks tired. I saw the video she made new friends"

"Yes. It's amazing right? She likes playing alone but she made new friends today" he said while chuckling.

"Let's go?" Oikawa asked when Hinata nod she carried Luna's diaper bag and and let Oikawa to carry the child.

Oikawa keeps telling stories about Luna's day when they heard a loud song coming out of the one of the house on their way. It's a song that they both know.

Oikawa started singing the lyrics and Hinata can't stop smiling until Oikawa spin her.

"Tooru someone might see us" she said but smiling.

"So what? C'mon the street is empty" he said and continue dancing with her.

Oikawa is still holding Luna in his arm while his other hand is holding Hinata's hands.

Hinata let out her laugh and put her other hands around his shoulder.

They look crazy. Who will dance in the middle of the street just because they heard a song from one the houses.

When they're outside Kenma's house Oikawa gave Luna to her and watched them went inside the house before he leave.

When she got inside and lay Luna in her crib she went out to check on Kenma. He's inside his room playing again.

"Kenma? How long have you been there?" She asked worriedly.

"Just started. Luna's sleeping?"

She nod at him before walking inside the room.

"Want to join?" Kenma asked that made her smile. He take that as a yes and gave her the other controller.

They used to play a lot during their high school days and they enjoy spending a lot of time together so much.

"This is like before. We always play games though I'm not that good" she said while choosing her avatar.

"Well it's fun playing with you" Kenma said softly.

"Shoyo?" He called the ginger.

"Hmm?"

"Am I loosing?" He asked that made her look at him.

"What do you mean? We just started playing" she said and continue what she's doing.

"I hate loosing" he whispered and played with her.

They played a for hours and didn't noticed that it's late.

"Kenma I need to go back to our room" she said and gave the controller to him.