Year 20XX : Part I

Flashback Year 20XX (2nd year HS)

"Everyone we have a new student." The teacher said and call someone from outside the room.

Hinata stared at the girl with a short brown hair. She find her mysterious but she's pretty!

Hinata smiled brightly when their eyes met. When the teacher told the girl that she can sit beside her she wave her hand and point at the vacant seat beside her.

"Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo" she said but shut up when the teacher told her to.

After the class Hinata tried to talk to her again and offer to show her around.

"Are you sure? Aren't you busy?" The girl said

"Hana chan it's okay! I have a volleyball club you can also meet them all!" She said and continue eating.

"Okay.."

After they finish their food Hinata said they should start the tour. They walk around the 2nd year class rooms and the other club rooms.

"I know someone from this class." Hinata said and look inside the room

"Psst! Kageyaaama!" The ginger called a tall man inside the room.

Hanako looked around afraid that they might be bothering or distracting the other students.

But to her surprise whenever a students from other class pass by they will call the girl just to say hi.

"It's lunch time what are you doing here? You should be eating, dumbass" Hanako thought the guy is mad and she wants to go now but Hinata just cage his face using both her hands.

"Kageyama I have a new friend!" She said made him look at her. "She's pretty right? She's Hana chan" she said as she hug the guy and made their cheek touch each other.

"H-hi, I'm Hanako Yui" she said blushing at the compliment and she feel uneasy with the two. They seem so close. Literally close.

But a tall guy caught her attention when he intentionally bump the two and look down on them.

"Heh? Didn't see you there, you're just so small and you're blocking the way" he said and smirk at the two.

"Tsuki! Stop teasing her" another tall guy with freckles said.

"I'm not. It's true" he said

"You're lucky I have my new friend with me. I won't waste my time arguing with you today" she said trying to look cool and intimidating but she turned out cute like a pomeranian throwing a little tantrum.

Tsukishima can't stop himself from laughing at the girl. His laugh is nice to hear.

"What is so funny!" Hinata shout and stomp her feet

"You're funny." He said that made the ginger roll her eyes.

"Tch! By the way, I have a pretty cool assignment right now. And that is to show her around. So meet my new friend Hanako Yui" she said and act as if she's presenting some art infront of the three guys.

"Hanako..Yui" she said looking at them

"Nice to meet you" the freckled boy said

"He's Yamaguchi Tadashi" the ginger introduced him

"He's Kageyama Tobio" she then said and point at the dark haired guy. "He look scary but he's just awkward" she whispered

"And this beanpole is Tsukishima" she said and put her palm under the chin of the tall guy. But because he's tall she look like she's stretching her arm just to reach him. That's exaggerated ofcourse.