✨SPECIAL CHAPTER✨

OPERATION:
Luna in the making

"Tsukishima I want to go home" Hinata said and and lean back to his beds footboard.

"Just finish that one" he said and eat more of the cake.

"I don't wanna" she said and lay her head on his bed. She closed her eyes to let it rest. She's been reading a lot since she got here.

"Hinata finish reading this one and anwer the last set of questions" Tsukishima said and tried to make her sit properly but Hinata don't want to.

"Hinata stop this nonsense and go back to studying"

When Hinata didn't answer he just sigh and sit beside the girl.

Her eyes are still close so he's free to stare at her.

When he met Hinata he don't like her. She's loud and she work so hard as if she never gets tired.

But eventually that personality attract him. She don't know when to give up and she believes that if you give your all everything is possible.

He keep staring at her and lean forward to look at her more. Her ginger hair, her smooth skin, her cute nose, her pink lips..

He's looking at her lips when Hinata open her eyes. When their eyes met Hinata don't know how to react so she closed her eyes again that made him smile.

'Why are you like this?'

Instead to moving away he move closer until their lips met. Hinata open her eyes again completely shock but he didn't stop.

He licked her lips and tried to seek for an entrance.

Hinata gasped when she felt his tongue and Tsukishima grab the opportunity to envade her mouth. Hinata put her hand over his shoulders for support. Whenever their tongue touch she feel like her strength is being sucked out of her.

"Hmm.." Hinata started to pant when his lips left hers. She tought that was all. She can feel her legs turn into jelly and her limbs lose it's strength. She's still holding Tsukishima's arms for support.

She bit her lower lips when she felt him kissing her jaw up to her ears. And gasp when she felt Tsukishimas hands grab both of her thigh and made her sit on his lap.

They're too close. And she hates to admit but she's waiting for something more.

What else can he do? What else will he do?

Tsukishima continue kissing her neck while caressing her thigh and waist. She even distance her face to his when she felt her hand went under her sweater. But he moved closer again to kiss her lips.

When Tsukishima unhooked her bra Hinata unintentionally bite his lip that made him smile.

That's hot.

Hinata hummed when he cup her breast and massage it.

"You're not flat" he whispered trying to tease her then licked the back of her ear.

"Tsukishimaaa—"

"Shh.. it's Kei. I want to hear you call me Kei"

"K-kei" she whispered his name enough for him to hear.

Tsukishima find it so sexy. He undress her and throw her sweater on the floor before he carried the girl and made her lay on his bed.