Revelation 🍵

Kageyama is currently outside Iwaizimi's house with Kunimi and Kindaichi holding a box of cake. It's his birthday and he got dragged by the two.

"Are you sure this is where he live?" Kunimi asked Kindaichi

"Yes! 100% now press the door bell it's heavy" he said talking about the drinks he's holding.

When Iwaizumi open the door the two immediately went inside without saying anything.

"Oy! Where's your manners" Iwaizumi asked the two.

"Happy birthday" Kunimi said in monotone.

Iwaizumi just shook his head and look at Kageyama who is still standing outside.

"Happy birthday." He said formally and bow a little.

"Thanks" he said and open the door widely.

When they get inside the two is already preparing the food they're holding a while ago and waiting for them.

"Kageyama the cake" Kindaichi said so he gave it to him.

"It's just us?"

"Oikawa, Hamanaki and Matsukawa will be here later" Kunimi said and light the candle.

"Now blow your candles so we can start eating I'm hungry"

"Can't you wait?" Iwaizumi shook his head but still blow the candles

"Yey! you're a year older today" Kunimi said without energy at all.

They started catching up when Kindaichi noticed the cork board on the wall.

"What the- you have a pictures pinned here?" He laughed and crawl to look at it more.

Well now that he noticed there'a few pictures on it. He don't look like someone who will display pictures with other important papers .

He went near the cork board and started looking at it too. Even Kunimi got curious and do the same.

It's quite messy, some are bills and notes but what caught his attention if the picture of Iwaizumi with Oikawa with a girl in it.

Short brown hair and brown eyes.

"Iwaizumi san who is she?" He asked and point at the girl.

Iwaizumi looked at hem while holding a cola before answering him.

"Shittykawa's sister"

"Eh? His older sister?" Kindaichi went beside Kageyama and start staring at it.

"No, the youngest sister"

"He only have an older sister" Kunimi.

"You're not paying attention. He said it before, his father have a daughter with other woman. They're cool with it, shittykawa and his older sister."

"Heh? Never met her" Kunimi while still looking at the cork board

"She lived somewhere else but she visits Miyagi during summer. Then she started living in Miyagi after we graduate" he said and drink his cola

"Who is she? Know the name?"

"Of course you idiot" Iwaizumi took the volleyball near him and throw it to Kindaichi but not that hard.

"Yui.. Hanako Yui"

"Hmmn. She's pretty. Seriously what's up with their genes" Kindaichi said while laughing and staring at the picture.

Kageyama is still staring at it. They're related and he honestly don't know if Oikawa is aware of what happened between them.

"Oy Kagayama come here are you praying over that picture?" Kindaichi tease him. He didn't notice that everyone is back on the table.

"Coming"

This time Kageyama don't know if he should keep his mouth shut.

Hinata is with Oikawa when he remember it's about time to go and meet Iwaizumi and the others. They will meet tonight because he suggested it. He's not in Japan every year so he don't want to let this opportunity pass. It's Iwaizumi's birthday and they're all in Tokyo.

"Sho chan I have to go now." He said and hugged the two before walking out of the house.

They're always together this past 3 days. Luna will sometimes spend her time with Oikawa or Tsukishima when shes working.

Hinata don't know what to feel now that Tsukishima seems so distant and he do things like he's just doing his responsibility and nothing more.

He's sweet and caring with Luna but to her, she don't know. He will talk to her when it's about Luna but that's it.

"Luna" Hinata called her but when Luna looked at her she just stared back.

"Que?" Luna asked while holding her cooking toys that made her laughed. She sometimes sound like grown up.

Luna frowned at her because she didn't say anything and just laughed.

"Nada" she said and continue laughing. "It's time to eat.. let's go"

When Oikawa arrived he saw the three inside eating.

"Iwa chaaan! It's your birthdaaaay" he said happily

"You're too loud! You're disturbing the neighbors" Iwaizumi said and throw a pillow at him but he caught it.

"You're late" Kindaichi said and gave him a canned beer.

"I'm with Sho chan"

"You're meeting her?" Kindaichi asked. He didn't know that he's helping Hinata in raising Luna.

"We're always together." He said smiling.

"I wonder why" Kageyama said. Oikawa looked at him and notice that he's so serious.

"Tobio chan you look scary" he jokingly said

Kageyama just looked at him before he speak. "You're scarier Oikawa san. No one knows what you're thinking?"

Oikawa looked at him and tried to figure out what he mean by that.

"Tobio chan you're acting weird" he said still smiling at him.

"If you're going to talk about something that we don't know you better talk outside" Kunimi said while eating.

That's when Kageyama decided to stop. But he's so eager to ask him.When Hamanaki and Matsukawa arrived they continue talking and drinking until late night.

"We will go now. Thanks for tonight" Kindaichi said and walk away with Kunimi. Matsukawa and Hamanaki did the same.

"Iwa chan I'll go now." Oikawa said and went out. Kageyama immediately bid his goodbye and run after Oikawa.

"Oikawa san!"

"Tobio chan. You're supposed to go that way." he said and point at the other way.

"Yes but I want to talk to you before I go. It's about Hanako Yui." He said. Oikawa stared at him with serious expression trying to figure out what he knows.

"You know her?"

"Iwaizumi san told us about her. Guess he don't know that she used to be our friend? She went to Karasuno after you graduate and went to Argentina." Kageyama walked near him and waited for his answer.

"Okay." he simply said.

"Do you know what happen before? What do you know Oikawa san?"

Oikawa didn't say anything to him. He just stared at him as if he's searching for the right words to say.

"Do you feel responsible for what happened to them because your sister is the reason for it? Is that why you helped Hinata, because you wanted to make it up to her?"

"Shut up Tobio chan"

Oikawa started walking away leaving him alone.

"Oikawa san! you're not helping at all. What do you want?"

🥛🍵🥛🍵🥛

👆
I just noticed, look it's milktea 😁