Two Moons : Part II

Tsukishima is done with all his classes for the day and is currently in the cafeteria with his group mates and just finished working on their project.

"So? Let's hangout!" One of the girl said. The others agreed to her.

He's about to say no to them because they're all waiting for his answer but his phone ring.

Seeing that it's Hinata he answered the call without throwing a glace at the other people with him.

"Hinata."

"Tsukishima? I'm sorry you might be busy-"

"No it's okay I'm done with my classes anyway."

"Thank goodness, can you get Luna in her daycare? She's being a little brat right now"

"Oh? Just like you"

"What do you mean? She got it from you!"

"Nope it's you. Have you heard the saying 'like mother like daughter'" He said not trying to hide his smile.

"Whatever, so can you get her?"

"Yes. No big deal I want to see her anyway"

"Okay I'll send you the address"

As soon as the call ended he put his phone inside his pocket and get his bag.

"Need to go. Have to fetch someone." he said not minding how dumbfounded his group mates are.

When Tsukishima arrived a familiar face greet him at the entrance.

"Tsukishima? Good afternoon! It's been a while."

"Inuoka san" He knows him because they did a series of practice match back in high school but he didn't expect him here. He take a peek of inside trying to look for Luna.

"Why're you here?"

"I came to pick up Luna." He said "Is she inside?"

Inuoka didn't answer and continue to flash his smile while trying to analyze what's in front of him

"Oh? You know Luna?"

"Hmm. My daughter" Inuoka laughed at him but stopped when he realized that he's the only one laughing as the blonde guy is looking at him as if he's weird.

"It's not a prank?"

"Why would I prank you? We're not even that close." Inuoka gasp at him and bombarded him with questions.

After a while Inuoka massaged his temples and guided him inside. All the kids looked at him because he's so tall but what catches his attention is Luna who is busy playing with some baby blocks alone in one corner.

"She don't want to play with other kids" Inuoka said. A little boy who is around 3 years old went near her but Luna just look at him then she destroyed the tower of blocks that she made and started walking away trying to keep her balance.

Just look at that attitude.

"We'll go now. Thanks for today" he said. Inuoka gave him Luna's bag that he prepared before Tsukishima arrived and gave him Luna.

His brow twitched as he look at the kid who is staring back at him with a cute frown.