Luna 🌙

"Coach!! Please she's about to give birth! Her due date is within this week I need to be with her" Oikawa pleads

Their coach just sigh and let him be it's been another 3 months and now Hinata is on her final trimester. They keep in touch with each other and he's really happy that Hinata welcomed him in her life with the 'little potato' as she call the baby

"Thank you coach!" He's so delighted that he thank the coach in his native language with a 90° bow

Oikawa immediately booked a flight and called Hinata

"Sho chan! I'll be there tonight please tell our little potato to wait for me and don't get too excited" he excitedly said to the ginger

Hinata chuckled "Don't worry little potato will wait for you"

Oikawa did a series of do's and don'ts while on the phone which made Hinata laugh so much. She really appreciate the care and time that Oikawa spend with her they even went to buy the baby's necessities together and when he visits her from Argentina he always have stuff's for the baby and they would even go for a late night food trip together and he's always with her during doctor's appointment, if not he makes sure to talk to Pedro or Bella to go with her and make a video call during the appointment.

She's so thankful that sometimes she felt like she don't deserve it all. 

Later that night Oikawa arrived of course with a lot of stuff again and even fruits.

Now Hinata is eating tangerines while Oikawa presents all his newly bought baby things.

"Ah this! Sho chan this is so cute!" He said and gave her a new born baby socks with a cute alien design

"Aww it's so cute Tooru and it's so small" she can't hide her smile because of this while Tooru is busy caressing her baby bump. She's about to say something when she feel a strike of pain in her belly. She hold it and look at Oikawa who is looking at her.

"Wait are you okay Sho chan?" He asked as he watched the pretty face of the ginger gets paler.

"We'll at least she waited for you" she said and smiled

Oikawa felt adrenaline rush and shouted for Pedro to come out of his den. Hinata tried to stand and hold her bump to calm herself.

This labor surely hurts huh.

"What? Oh sh*t" seeing Hinata standing with pale face and holding her bump he already know whats happening.

"I'll get the bag and call Bella!" Pedro said while panicking.

"Cab! Taxi! I'll get one" Oikawa said and run to the door but went back

"Will you be fine?"

"I'm okay..go" Hinata assured and smiled at him

Pedro and Oikawa talk non stop on the way. But really she's fine. She's just surprised when she felt the pain but that didn't stop the two and when they started walking out of the house her water broke which almost made the two faint. Oh god she wanted to laugh if not with the pain she's feeling.

When they got to the hospital and started her hellish labor Oikawa never leave her. He makes sure to guide her with her breathing and ask if she need something.

"Hey you still okay Sho chan?" He asked and put the strands of her hair out of her face.

"Yes" she nod a little

"I'll call the nurse" he kissed her hand before leaving. When he got back the nurse checked on her and announce that they will prepare the delivery room.