Sugar and Daddy 🍦

TsukiHina timeline:

Kenma stared at Luna who is standing in front of his door wearing a cute outfit with her sun flower name tag.

She's now four years old and if he remembers it right, Hinata mentioned that they will be in Tokyo for a while because she's currently organizing a volleyball match of Sendai frogs here.

"Hi! Uncle Kenma can I stay here?" She asked while smiling, similar to her mother's smile.

"Where's Inuoka?" He saw how Luna looked from left to right trying to avoid eye contact.

"...Daycare?"

"Get inside. I'll tell him you're here." Kenma said and sigh

Luna run inside the house and switch on the TV while he started calling the poor guy who lost Luna.

"Kenma, I'm busy right now I'll call you late—"

"She's with me. Stop looking for her" he cut off

"Luna?" Inuoka said like he's trying to confirm. Kenma just replied with "Hmm."

"Uwaah~ thank you! I'm about to call the police and her parents when I can't find her here." He said worriedly.

"Don't worry I'll talk to her. She can't always sneak out and come here without telling you first. I will call Shoyo later, think you should go call her first."

After the call with Inuoka he went to the living room and saw Luna eating his oranges.

"Luna, I called Inuoka." He said and saw how Luna look at him with guilty face.

"You can't sneak out and come here whenever you want to. That will get Inuoka in trouble do you want that?"

Luna shook her head and said "No" in a small voice.

"Don't do that again. My place is near the daycare but still"

"Sorry. I will apologize properly to Inuoka san."

When Kenma said he will do a live stream for an hour Luna stayed in the living room watching TV, playing with his cat and his arcade machines.

This is what she likes in Kenma's house. Whenever she wants to spend time alone she have a bunch of things to do alone. When she went back to watching TV she saw an ice cream commercial.

That looks yummy.

She went inside Kenma's room to tell him what she wants but he's still not done with his stream.

"Yes?" Kenma asked when he saw her standing beside his table but not to near for the live viewer to see her.

"Can I have ice cream?" She said with a sweet voice.

"Sure." He said just before the game ended. He looked at Luna and put on a tiger mask on her that covers half of her face before he carried her to sit on his lap.

And just like before, the comment section goes crazy. (Chapter 4 : Tokyo)

"It's a kid!"

"Oh my~ only legend knows her.. kodzukid!"

"That's her right? I mean look at the hair!"

Kenma smiled when he remembered #kodzukid went viral before. Well maybe it it will happen again.

"Hi! We will buy ice cream." Luna said. She saw a lots of comment on the side screen so she asked Kenma what is that.

"That's from the viewers."

"What did they said?"

Kenma read one of it for Luna "Baby girl, he can buy you the whole ice cream shop."

Kenma just chuckled but Luna took it a little seriously. She took Kenma's wallet on the table and look inside. She still don't know the value of card and how it works so seeing that he doesn't have any paper money or coins...

"He don't have a money!" She said.

The whole comment section is in chaos with laughing emoji.

"I don't want ice cream anymore.. I'll just ask papa later." She said. She feels bad that she's asking an ice cream from someone who can't buy it.

"It's okay we can buy ice cream using these." Kenma said and point at the cards.

"Which one? This?" Luna took out one of the card and put it on the table. Kenma adjust his camera so the viewers can't see it.

"How about this black one?" She said again and bring out the black card.

"You can use that too. Let's end the live stream and get your ice cream."

After that they wen't to the nearest ice cream shop only to find out that the flavor that Luna wanted from the ice cream commercial has nuts.

"You can't have that flavor Luna. Pick something else."

"Why?"

"Nuts" he said shortly and Luna understands.

"..'kay" she said sadly. Kenma started walking across the ice cream freezer while carrying Luna until she find something she wants.

"Can we seat there?" Luna pointed at the table beside the glass window.

"Okay. Don't go anywhere. Don't talk to strangers. Wait for me." He said and let her go.

When she's settled he looked at the cashier and started paying.

"Do you customize an ice cream flavor?" Kenma asked the lady while handling his card.

"Yes, by request. What flavor?"

Kenma pointed at the flavor that Luna wanted and look at the lady. "That one, without nuts."

After that he went to their table and started eating with Luna. Then after an hour he saw Hinata and Tsukishima across the street.

"They're here." Luna said and wave her hand to her parents.

Hinata called Luna worriedly as soon as she entered the place.

"Sweetie don't do that again." She said and hug her tightly.

"Momma my baby brother." Luna said and move a little.

"You okay there?" She asked while caressing Hinata's 7 months old baby bump.

"Luna, we're serious don't do that again." Tsukishima said with strict tone.

Luna bit the insides of her cheek before she climb up to her father's lap and apologize.

"Sorry." She said and hug his neck.

"Remember to say sorry to Inuoka san too, okay?" When Luna answered him with a hummed he started rubbing her back to let her know that it's all fine now.

"Kenma—"

"It's alright." Kenma cut her off. "She can go to my house anytime but Luna, don't sneak out next time. Just tell Inuoka or ask him to call me, I'll pick you up."

"I have the ice cream flavor you want by then." He added and wink at her.

🌙🐱🌙🐱🌙

S P O I L E D