Two Moons : Part I

Tsukishima is standing outside the restaurant where he's about to meet Hinata. This will the the first time they will have a proper talk after 2 years.

He seriously don't have a clue what happened to her after she went to Brazil.

While looking around waiting for the ginger he noticed a lot of people is looking at him as they walk in front of him.

Maybe because he's towering the crowd with his height. He thought.

He looked at his watch to see the time. 5:23 PM a bit early but it's okay.

When he saw a familiar orange hair in the crowd he's about to approach her but he froze when he saw the ginger carrying a toddler with the same ginger hair as hers.

He just watched them as the two went inside and take a sit.

Watching the ginger as she took the toddler out of the baby carrier he saw a better look at the child. A girl with ginger hair and golden brown eyes.

The same as his.

He felt his hand run cold and can't think of anything. Before he can think of how to face the ginger he found himself standing in front of the two staring at Hinata's face as it get pale.

"T-tsukishima.. what-"

"She's my daughter." he just said not even a question.

This made Hinata starts to panic and stand to get out of the place. Tsukishima went after the two.

"Hinata, you can't just leave!" He said while following the two.

"Where's Yamaguchi? I'm suppose to meet him not you." She said and glace at the back where he is.

"It was me. Can you stop running away and face me. Let's talk." Tsukishima is losing his patience but afraid that the girl will have another reason not to face him.

They're attracting the attention of the other people on the street. It's almost 6 PM one of the busiest hour in Tokyo streets.

Plus the fact that a beautiful ginger is walking fast to get away of a tall handsome blonde is giving a movie vibes to the people.

"Hey! Wait up will you" Tsukishima said and walk fast to catch her. And because of his long legs that can obviously make two of her steps into one, he catch up. Tsukishima took Luna away from her.

"What are you doing!" She shouted and tried to her daughter back.

"No! What the hell are 'you' doing?!" He shout back.

Luna started to cry loudly because of the two shouting and Hinata on the other hand started crying because of mixed emotions.

"Wait.. hey I'm not the bad guy here." He said and look around people are watching them fight.

"Hey kid stop making her cry!" A man in his late 40's said to him.

He apologized to him and held Hinata's hands to get them out of the crowd. This situation is getting out of hand.

"Stop crying! I'm not doing anything here." he whispered to Hinata and give attention to Luna.

"Shhh.. don't cry, don't cry" he tries to calm her but Luna just pushed his face.

Not knowing what to do anymore, he just rolled his eyes and just ask God why him!

Tsukishima brought them to a cafe that he saw. And now that Hinata stopped crying, she's eating a parfait with puffy eyes and red nose and cheeks same as the little ginger sitting on his lap eating a cookie.