Truce

Oikawa decided to leave in the afternoon he still need to update his coach about this therapy.

"I will be here tomorrow Sho chan. Let's hang out" he said still clinging to her.

"I have work tomorrow." She said sadly

"How about Luna?"

"She's always with Tsukishima. That's good they get to spend time together and have some father and daughter bonding" she said while chuckling

"Ah.. okay, mind if I join you tomorrow Kei kun~" he said teasingly but ofcourse he don't mean it. Tsukishima might not want him around, but that made Hinata to smile like it's a good idea for her.

"Yes! That would be fun right Luna? You get to spend time with Papa and Dada"

"Wait Shoyo—"

"Sho chan I'm just kiddi—"

"You don't want to?" Hinata asked the two sadly. When they thought it's hard to say no to that they saw Luna looking at them with the same sad expression.

"..Yes that would be fun" Tsukishima said trying to convince himself.

"Yey.. fun.." Oikawa said forcing a smile.

"Luna! You will be with Papa and Dada tomorrow!" She said to Luna who is now clapping her hands.

She knows it might be hard for the two but she just want them to get along. Tsukishima and Oikawa are both important person to Luna and for her ofcourse.

When Oikawa left she's back being alone with Tsukishima who is now with Luna listening to nursery rhymes in the living room.

It's something new for her. Seeing Tsukishima listen to a nursey rhyme. He would even encourange Luna to sing along with it.

"A B C D —" Tsukishima sings.

Hinata tried to stop herself from laughing at Tsukishima. It's just.. so cute.

"Momma is laughing at us" she heard him whispered to Luna.

"Let's make her sing" he added and start singing twinkle twinkle little star.

Hinata can't stop herself laughing this time but end up singing with the two. Though they can't understand Luna's lyrics.

"Luna let's tie your hair" she said and get Luna's pouch full of her hair clips and ties.

While she's tying her hair with a star design hair tie Luna took the other one with moon and went to Tsukishima giving it to him. Hinata get what she's trying to say so she took the hair tie from her.

"She wants you to tie your bangs too" she said and starts tying his bangs which is unbelievably soft.

After she's done she bite her lip trying to hide her smile but failed.

"You two are so cute!" She squeal and get her phone to take a picture of the two.

"Tsukishima-"

"Kei" he corrects, because she wanted to take a picture fast she didn't argue with him this time.

"Kei! Hold Luna I'll take a picture of you"

They end up taking pictures that night.

While taking pictures of the two Luna went to her pouch and took another hair tie with sun and gave it to her.

"You want momma to join you?" She said that made Luna nod.

"SIM!" Luna said so she tie her bangs too same with them.