Schweiden Adlers & MSBY Black Jackals

Hinata is with Ria and Maru visiting the Adlers and Black Jackals for a formal meeting. They plan to prepare a press interview with the both teams as a way to promote the match.

This will be Hinata's first project and she wants this to be a success. She prepared herself since last night cause she know she will meet familiar faces in this meeting.

She's currently preparing since she's in charge of making the minutes of meeting.

After a while both teams entered the room. And occupy the two sides of the long conference table. Both teams are facing each other. While the three of them occupies the 3 chairs on Black Jackals Side.

"It's nice to see you all outside the court" Maru said that made the managers and coach smile.

Maru introduced himself and the two when a certain member of the two teams started making noise.

"Is she the same Hinata Shoyo of Karasuno?" Atsumu said.

"It's her! Hey hey hey! Hinata hey! I didn't see you there" Bokuto shout

"I can't absorb it! I'm having a hard time" Hoshiumi while massaging his temples

"It's nice to see you again" Ushijima said calmly and bow a little which made her return the bow.

"You!-" even before Kageyama explode and shout his famous 'Boke! Hinata Boke!' The coach made them all shut up and continue the talk.

Hinata would sometimes speak to share her thoughts but most of the time she's quietly typing all the important details of the meeting in her laptop.

Kageyama can't focus the whole meeting. It's the first time he met her after 2 years. And seeing her in front of him wearing a beige women's suit with black turtle neck underneath, he don't know what to say. She's like a completely different person. Though she still have her bright smile and great socializing skills that can be friends with anyone.

Her bright orange hair that he missed seeing is now in a high ponytail. Her cute face that now gives a lady aura since she's wearing a reading glasses. And her lips that is now tinted in nude pink lipstick that complements well with her hair and face.

"Kageyama are you paying attention?" The Adlers coach called for his attention that made him stop staring at the ginger.

"We know she's pretty but take it easy" their manager said that made Nicollas Romero to put his arms on his shoulder and laugh a little.

Hinata tried to ignore the conversation and continue typing but a visible blush is seen in her face that made the coach and manager to tease them more.

After the meeting Hinata fixed her things when Hoshiumi approached her.

"Hinata Shoyo!" He called with his usual loud voice. This made the others look at them.

She's almost the same height as the man because of her heels.

"Hoshiumi san it's been a while. Can I help you with something?" she said brightly and flash her million dollar smile.

This made Hoshiumi to stutter. He felt his blood rise to his face.

"N-no.. I'm f-fine" he end up saying and rush back to his teammates. This made Fukuro Hirugami (the captain) to console him.

"It's okay.. don't mind" he said but about to laugh.

"Hinata Shoyo. I knew you were familiar. You're one of the organizer of volleyball events in Brazil right?" Nicollas Romero said in Portuguese.

Hinata is about to switch in fangirl mode but felt embarrassed since everyone is still inside the room

"Yes, it's a pleasure that the famous Nicollas Romero knows me" she said sweetly