Start of Rollercoaster Ride

"Are you really okay?" Pedro asked his housemate Hinata

"Yeah I'm okay" She said and washed her face. It's been a month since she got to Brazil and she's feeling nauseous every morning for the last 2 weeks

"Maybe I ate something? I'm not used to Brazilian food yet" she said with an awkward smile

Pedro just shrugged it off and went to his room to watch anime. When Hinata was left alone in the kitchen she let out a nervous sigh. She have an idea what's going on but she don't want to think about it.

If what I am thinking is right I'm so doomed.

Later that day she went to the restaurant near the beach where she is working as a waitress it's almost 4 pm when she almost fell while serving because she feel dizzy.

"Hinata are you okay? You're pale"

"I'm okay" the ginger said continue what she's doing but her body won't listen.

Bella held her hand and assist her to the locker room

"Hinata tell me the truth, are you pregnant?"

Hinata didn't answer she just looked at the floor as her vision became blurred because of the tears

She have an idea but she don't want to admit it. She's here to play beach volleyball and how will she do that if she's 'pregnant'?

"Hinata" Bella called her name softly and made the ginger look at her

"I don't know. Maybe"

The older girl smiled at her reassuringly "Do you want to confirm? We're almost done with our shift you can drop by my place, let's buy a test kit on the way"

Hinata cry her eyes out while nodding. Bella is like an older sister to her. In a short amount of time they're together she knows Bella is someone you can trust.

"..okay"

As planned, Hinata tried the test kits that they bought. And now they're talking while waiting for the result. More like Bella is distracting her.

"Is it time?" Hinata asked and when the older girl nod she went inside the bathroom to see the 2 test kits.

Two lines..

Now this is a mess.

It's been 3 months since Hinata found out that we was pregnant and since she can't join volleyball game she spend her time watching and analyzing the players and their techniques soon after she became involve in handling volleyball events in Rio which she was thankful about. She's able to prepare herself financially for the birth of her angel.

Her little potato is almost 3 months when she visited the clinic for the first time. Meaning she's almost 2 months pregnant when she arrived in Brazil. This little potato is good at hiding she didn't even noticed back in Japan. And to think that this little one survived the 21 hour flight from Japan to Brazil.

"Hinata is everything set?"

"Yes. All the media personnel is present and done setting up. I saw Niccolo just a while ago he's out to grab some snack, but promised to be back before the game" she said looking at her clip board

"Great!"

"Everything's fine. I have to go and talk to the coaches to gather all the players" she said and started walking to the reception area of the hotel.

The whole hotel is reserved for the players. It's not that big and fancy but it's the closest to the beach and where they will play.

As she speaks with the managers and coaches she felt someone is looking at her but she ignored it continue what she is doing.