Flowers

The next day Atsumu and Hinata take Luna for a stroll while Atsumu is holding his camera and taking pictures of the Miyagi scenery and the two.

"Atsumu san look that's the Karasuno High School"

"It's bigger than I thought." Atsumu said and took a picture of it.

"Let's go see coach Ukai" she said and push Luna's stroller.

When they got inside the Sakanoshita Market she saw the man sitting in the counter while reading newspapers.

"Coach!"

"Hinata? What are you doing here it's early" he asked.

"We're taking Luna for a walk. Do you have meatbuns? I miss that!"

Ukai prepared the meatbuns while Hinata get some biscuits for Luna.

"I'll also take this" she said and give him the biscuit"

Atsumu and Hinata enjoy their meatbuns in one of the tables inside while Ukai watch the two.

Last night this ginger throw a bomb on him and Takeda when they met after the match. The two didn't expect the their two middle blocker to have a daughter 3 years after they graduate.

"Atsumu san we used to hangout here after practice. And Daichi san will treat us for some meatbuns."

"That's great and your coach own this place?"

"Yes! After this let's visit the cafe near Shiratorizawa. I met Ushijima san and the others there before"

Atsumu enjoys their time alone and he feel like their having a family date but he immediately look around when he felt chills.

He saw the Karasuno coach looking at him as if watching if he will do something bad to the two girls.

"Are you done with the meatbuns? Let's go see the cake shop" he said to get out of the place.

"Alright! We will go now coach thanks for the meatbuns!" Hinata said push Luna's stroller.

When they got outside Hinata keeps on telling him stories about the place. Like the place when she first saw the little giant play that made her play volleyball and that they use to jog in a certain streets back in high school.

"We're here!" Hinata said when they arrived. Inside the place he saw Bokuto and Hoshiumi with Ushijima eating. He wanted to stop Hinata from entering and find another place but Bokuto already saw them.

"Hinata Hey!!"

Owls have big eyes for a reason!

"Bokuto san! Ushijima san you're here"

Hinata joined them on the table and lock the wheels of Luna's stroller.

"Ushiwaka's house is near here" Hoshiumi

"So that's why we met here before"

Atsumu is making face while ordering a slice of cakes for them. This day is supposed to be just the three of them.

Atsumu don't like the situation. He hate it. Whenever he get to spend an alone time with Hinata one of his 'rivals' will appear.

"Tch" when he got to the table he let the people hear him.

"You mad?" Hoshiumi ask as if trying to pick a fight.

"What, what? Are you fighting?" Bokuto asked the two.

"I don't think it's the right time for that." Ushijima said and look at Luna who is now trying to reach the strawberry shortcake.

They all let it go and continue eating while Bokuto is telling stories of his experience in Ushijima's house.

"I thought you're in Kageyama's house?" Atsumu ask

"I was. But I stayed in Ushijima's house last night."

After eating they continue walking around until Hinata saw a flower shop. She use to visit this back in high school.

"Look at that! I know the owner of that flower shop I always visit her back in high school with Hana chan" she said.

Hinata went inside with the others and there she saw an old lady. The owner.

"Hi! Long time no see" she said.

"Hinata? It's been a while" the owner still remember her because of her bright orange hair and her friendly personality.

"Yes. I miss this place" she said and look around while carrying Luna. She left the stroller near the door because the place is not that big.

"I'm with my friends. And my daughter Luna" she went near the old lady and let her see her child.

"I didn't know you're married. Who is your husband?" She asked and look at the four man.

"No no I'm not. They're my friends"

The old lady smiled when she saw how the three of the four look at the ginger.

Just friends you say..

"Uhmm.. did Hana chan visit you before?" She ask hesitantly.

"Ah.. that lady, I remember you both bought a flower in a pot before"

"I'm lost. Who is 'Hana chan'?" Bakuto interrupt.

"She's a friend.." Hinata said

Flashback Year 20XX (2nd year HS)

"Hana chan look! They have a flower in a pot. I want to take care of a plant. Let's get one" Hinata said while looking at the flowers.

"Are you sure? It's not that easy to look after a plant." The girl said.

"Well that's true but it must be fun." She said brightly and smile at the girl.

"Not everything is about fun Hinata.."

The ginger looked at her because she heard her tone a bit serious but when their eyes met the girl is smiling but still hard to read.

'Must be my imagination' she said to herself and continue looking at the flower.

She's her friend from the same class and they always spend time together with Yachi and Kiyoko. She would sometimes watch the practice and official match of the team.

"Young lady. Do you want that? I can give you a discount" the owner said.

"Really? I want to have one please."

"How about you lady? Would you like to have one?"

From the unreadable expression that she have a while it turned into a smiling one and said yes.

Hinata is really happy to have her flower and she never forget to water it and put it near the window of her room everyday for sunlight. The flower is blooming really well.

But Hanako's flower is not doing well and after almost 2 weeks she told Hinata that her flower withered.

End of flashback

"Sometimes I see the lady here. Looking at the same flower you use to take care. But she's not talking to me. She will just take a look or pass by the store"

"She must be busy" Hinata just said started looking around with the others.

It's been 2 years since the last time she saw Hanako and she don't know if they will meet again, or if she want to meet her again.

🍊🌻🍊🌻🍊