Aftermath

Tsukishima is still walking with Luna in her carrier. When they can't find a playground other than where they usually spend their afternoon, he decided to just sit at the bench along the way.

He's still thinking about what he saw.

"Luna.. want to know a secret?" He said and looked at the child who is looking up at him.

"I— I always love your momma. But papa is such a coward.."

Luna is just staring at him. He know she can't understand what he's talking about so he just keep on talking.

"But I guess the feeling is not mutual. You like your Dada right?" He know she won't answer so he bit his lips and nod a little. He know she does.

"That's good. Love him, momma love him too so be happy with them okay? But papa is still here, always"

He's just staring blankly somewhere when his vision got blurry and he felt a lump in his throat.

"Papa" Luna called him and reached for his face. Luna looks worried so he smiled at her.

"Luna. The sun is too bright for the moon."

"Let's get back" 

Hinata pushed Oikawa and stared at him with disbelief.

"W-why did you do that? What was that for?" She asked him confused.

Oikawa put his hand on his chest and tried to sort his feelings. Asking himself  why did he continued helping her back in Brazil. Pity? Sense of responsibility? Guilt?

It's more than that.

"Sho chan—"

Hinata turn her back at him and walked away. When she entered the house Kenma is in the living room with his phone but he looked up when he felt her presence.

"Shoyo. Luna is with— Shoyo are you crying?" He tried to hold her but Hinata walked fast to their room and closed the door.

Things are more serious than he thought. He don't know the whole story since Kageyama didn't tell them last night. All he said is that they Oikawa and Tsukishima have an issue and he's sure it's about Hinata.

He called Kageyama thinking that he is the person she needs right now. She can be honest with him because he know what is happening.

"Kenma?" Kageyama answered the call

"Kageyama. Can you come over? I think Shoyo needs you right now." He said.

Kageyama didn't ask any question he immediately said yes to him.

While waiting for Kageyama someone ring the doorbell so he open the door thinking that it's Kageyama, but it's Tsukishima.

"Oh I thought it's Kage—" he didn't get to finish his sentence when he saw him with red eyes.

Why is everyone crying?

"Shoyo is inside—"

"It's okay." He said and give Luna to him before he walked away.

"Luna what happened?" He asked but Luna just looked at him with her quivering lips as if she's about to cry too.

"Okay I won't ask. Don't cry."

When Kageyama arrived he told him that Hinata is inside the room.

"Here's the key just in case she won't let you in." Kenma said and leave him in front of the door.

Kageyama tried to call her but she didn't answer so he use the key.

"Hinata?" He called her name as he enter the room. He know she's under the sheets so he lift it a little and there he saw the girl crying.

"Kageyama" she called him with hoarse voice due to crying.

"Hinata. Can you tell me what happened?" He asked. He know Hinata will say something since she already told him about what happened to her and Hanako when he met her crying after Hanako slap her.

"I met Hanako.." she started and tell him the whole story. He just listened to her and comb her hair with his fingers.

"Do you regret it? That you let him help you and Luna beofre until now?" He asked the ginger.

When she shook her head he stroke her cheeks with his hands.

"Because you trust him. Yes he lied but he never did something to hurt you other than that. You were together for two years so you of all people know his care for the two of you is real."

Hinata stared at him before she smiled.

"You're always with me when I'm in this kind of situation. When Hana chan and I had a fight you're with me. And now.. What are you my Guardian Angel?" She joked

"If that's how you see me"

"You're my Grumpy Guardian Angel"

"That sounds bad" he said that made them both laugh.

Oikawa is watching a volleyball match but it's on mute when Hanako went in.

"You look ugly" she said trying to tease him.

"When did that ever happen? I look good. You look ugly" He said after he saw her red eyes because of crying.

Hanako chuckled before she sit beside him and watch the match though she can't understand what's happening.

"I met Hinata this morning"

Oikawa hummed and nod a little.

"No wonder she asked me about you" he said. Hanako glance at him before she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You're right I f*cked up. And I know why you wanted to help her before you know that I did that. It's because of nee san right? You see her worked hard to raise Takeru on her own. And you don't want Hinata to experience that ." she said referring to their older sister and their nephew

Oikawa didn't say anything he's just listening while watching.

"That makes you the best uncle, brother and father figure to Luna. Let them think about it I'm sure they will understand you."

"I hope so." is all he said. Silence filled the place before he speak again.

"I love her" he said that made Hanako nod at him.

"I understand why. She's such a good person. And she's loved by everyone.. I hope I am too." She whispered

"We love you" Oikawa said.

"I know. But I want Auntie to love me too. If only I'm like Hinata I'm sure she will like me" she said.

Since before she feel like Oikawa's mother don't like her. Well who will like someone your husband suddenly introduce as his daughter.

"That's not true. Mom likes you, she's fond of you." Oikawa said to her.

"Yeah right."

When Hanako left Oikawa tried to call Hinata but she didn't answer the call. That's when he realized it's almost 2 AM of course she won't answer, she might be sleeping that's when he decided to prepare for bed to rest and wish that it's all just a dream.

🍊🍊🍊

The next chapter will be the ending. I'll update two chapter next time for Oikawa and Tsukishima.

I already have TsukiHina's ending it's around 3.5k so it's like 3 chapters in one. Still working on OiHina 🥰