Confrontation : Part II

It was Hanako's off today and decided to meet Hinata for the first time after the day she let out all her anger.

She's been thinking about it since the day she found out about Luna. And she thinks about it more when she personally held the child.

She's outside her work waiting. She managed to get the gingers phone number through Yachi.

"Hana chan?" A soft voice called her.

Seeing her now makes her want to back out but she can't. She have to do this.

"Hi." Is all she said.

They went to a restaurant near the place where Hanako already reserved a private room for them.

"It's been two years. You changed a lot." Hanako said and look at her.

Hinata nod at her and didn't say anything.

"I met Luna. She look like you." Hanako said again trying to break the ice between them.

Hinata nod again but this time she asked Hanako.

"Why do you want to meet me?"

Hanako took a deep breath before she answered.

"I'm sorry."

Hinata is still quietly staring at her. She's trying to figure things out. Her emotions and all.

"I'm so sorry.. it's not my intention to ruin Luna's family. I didn't know you were pregnant if only I—"

"But you've done it." She said calmly

Hanako can't disagree to this. She just nod at her.

"Yes.. and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.. I was so mad because you can't get mad at me. Before my burst out I already done so much for you to hate me, but You didn't. It makes me wonder how can you be so kind hearted and pure... and innocent. How can you make other people happy just by your  mere presence." She said without making an eye contact.

"That is not true. I am mad right now. I don't know why I can't get angry at what you did to me before. But I am mad at what you did to Luna and Kei. You took 2 years of their time together. He missed so much because of you Hana chan. He's not there when Luna was born, the first time I heard her heartbeat. Her first smile, first cry, first word, her first step." Hinata's lips is trembling while saying those words.

And her tears started streaming down her face. The same with Hanako because of so much guilt.

"When she cries at night and I don't know what she wants or what is wrong so I end up crying with her. When she got her first fever and I don't know what to do. That time when I feel so alone. That time when I feel so scared that I might not be enough for her, that i can't make it on my own and I can't be a good mother to her."

"It all happened because of you. Did that make you happy? Are you happy that it all happened to me just because of you?"

"I know and I'm so sorry, it's not true that I don't see you as a friend. I'm so happy that you reached out to me. That you smiled at me that day and waved your hand. I'm so happy that you gave me your attention. But I was selfish.. Hinata I wanted more than that. I wanted to be like you. I was always jealous that you're so carefree and yet you make everyone love you for that. You make them smile even at their worst. I wanted to be like you. I became so eager to be like you but I know deep inside I will never be like you. Not even close." She said truthfully.

"And that made things worse for Kei and Luna!" She shouted.

Hanako didn't expect her to shout like that. Hinata is always about fun and she can't handle confrontation. But she's guilty. It was all true, it happened because of her.

"I know.. It was my fault." She admitted.

"My brother is right.. Tooru nii san is right I f*cked up.."

Hinata stared at her after she mention Oikawa.

"Your brother? Tooru is your brother?"

"He didn't tell you?"

Hinata felt her hand run cold. Oikawa is with her from the beginning and he never mentioned this. She took her bag and walk out of the private room.

"I have to go—"

"Hinata wait!"

She don't want to listen to her. She don't want to believe her again the same on what she did before.

Things gets complicated whenever she listens to Hanako and she don't want to make the same mistakes she did before.

Oikawa and Tsukishima keeps on glaring at each other since this morning.

Kenma tried to talk to them but no one want to speak up so he just let them be but he made it clear that none of them is allowed to touch Luna.

"This is because of you. If you didn't go to my place this won't happen."

"If you didn't lie to us this won't happen"

"It's not my—" his phone starts ringing and he smiled when he saw Hinata's name.

He showed his phone to Tsukishima to show him that Hinata is calling him just to pissed him off before he answered the call and walk away from him.

"Sho chan you called"

"Please meet me now.. I'm on my way home" she said as soon as he answered.

"Sho chan are you crying?" He asked when he heard his voice.

"Don't mind me. Just please meet me."

When he said yes Hinata said she will be waiting at the playground that Luna loves to visit during her afternoon stroll.

When he got there he saw Hinata  waiting for him.

"Sho chan what happened."

"I met Hana chan. Do you know her? Before I told you about her, do you know her?" She asked immediately.

"Sho chan—"

"Please tell me you don't know her.. Please tell me it's not true. You're not her brother right? You didn't lie to me." Hinata said with begging voice.

Oikawa can't say anything. She's about to cry and he know she will break down if he tell her that it's all true.

"Please. Please tell me I didn't trust the wrong person. You didn't lie to me right?" This time Hinata wrap her arms around his waist and looked up to him. Her tears is streaming from the corner of her eyes.

"It's not true Tooru."

"I'm.. I'm sorry Sho chan" that is all Hinata is waiting for before he let out all her tears. She's crying hard in front of Oikawa.

"Sho chan please listen to me first"

Hinata step back when he tried to hold her hand but she didn't let him so he grab her hand and pull her close.

"Let me go"

"Sho chan I already decided to help you before—"

"Let me go.." Hinata tried to put a distance between them but Oikawa hold her hand tightly and kissed her.

Hinata is too shock to move.

This is when Tsukishima arrived with Luna.

"Let's find another playground?" He said and walked away.

🍊🍊🍊

Sorry (?) I feel like I'm sinking all the ships 😢