Year 20XX : Part III

Flashback Year 20XX (1st year College)

After a few weeks they all received a news that they passed the test and officially enrolled.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are dorm mates while Hinata is with Yachi. Hanako decided to live with a relative in Tokyo.

Hinata is more popular that before she's friend with everyone. She sometimes sit-in with Tsukishima's class and the next thing they know she's friends with most of the people in the class.

"Tsukishima. Learning different language is fun"

"We don't focus on that. We focus on their culture-"

"I know but this is so fun" she whispered during the class.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima would sometimes see Hinata with different group of friends.

"Tsuki, Hinata is such a social butterfly"

"Yeah.."

"Well she's pretty so I understand why."

Tsukishima nod and said yeah still eating his energy bar while looking at the ginger talking with her new found friends.

Yamaguchi noticed that he's not paying attention so he kept on asking.

"She got so many friends"

"Yeah, she does"

"And you like her"

"Yeah" he said and nod a little. But when he realized what Yamaguchi asked he stopped eating and look at him.

"Come again?"

"Uhh let's forget that. Sorry Tsu-"

"...I said what I said" he started walking away and tried to avoid more question from his friend.

"Tsuki what was that?!"

The first semester was over in a blink and so the second. But Hinata is now worried about her final exam.

They got a week off before the finals and they all decided to go back to Miyagi and spend it with their family.

"Tsukishima my most handsomest and smartest friend please help your tangerine to study" Hinata said with pleading eyes

Tsukishima stared at her completely weird out.

"You're not my tangerine" he said

"I am! I'm your little tangerine! So small and so orange! Now help me study"

"Heh? I didn't know you will say that just to have my help" he said trying to tease the girl to hide his blush.

"Yes and I feel so dumb now so please say yes" Hinata pleads.

"Tch fine! Tomorrow after lunch, my house. Now move away" he said and push the girl a little to create a distance.

"Yey no take backs! Gosh I feel so humiliated" Hinata said after that.

Hinata is actually good at remembering things that she fully understand but she gets easily distracted, so her understanding something is rare.

"Tsukishima kuun~" Hinata called when she arrived

When the door opend she saw Tsukishima with a frown.

"Hi! Bad mood?"

"No you're too loud" he said and open the gate for her.