The Greatest Contender

Hinata is is still sleeping and Luna is playing with her stuff toys alone in her crib when Tsukishima arrived.

He saw Kenma outside the house going somewhere and told him to just go inside.

"Luna" he called the child while he's still at the door.

When she saw him she stood up and called him.

"Shh.." he said and point at Hinata.

He went inside the room and carry the child. Then he went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast that he bought on the way while Luna is playing with Kenmas cat on the floor.

"Luna don't pull his tail" but the little girl just giggled.

When he is done arranging the food he let Luna eat hers.

Meanwhile Hinata just woke up and jump out of bed after she look at the crib. Luna is not in there.

"Luna?"

"Kitchen" Tsukishima shouted

"Don't scare me like that!" She said when she saw the two.

"Morning" he said.

She sit beside him and look at Luna but Tsukishima is staring at her. That's when she realize she just woke up and her hair is a mess!

"I know my hair looks like a bird nest" she said

"No, you're still pretty" he said and continue feeding Luna.

She stared at him for a while before she went to the bathroom to fix her hair and brush her teeth.

That guy is being weird.

When she get back to the kitchen she started to eat her food while watching the two.

"Tsukishima—"

"Kei.. you used to call me Kei and I call you princess" he said

She tried to remember when did that happen when she realized what he's talking about.

"You.. it's too early for that!" She said blushing.

"I didn't say anything! You're the one thinking about it!" He said trying to hide his smile

"I'm not! And how do you know I'm thinking about that? Do you know what I'm thinking?"

"No. What are you thinking about? Care to share?" He said again this time he's already smiling.

"Stop! Not infront of Luna!"

"What's wrong with Kei and princess? Should I call you Shoyo?"

"Stop!"

"Don't wanna" he said let out a low laugh.

They started to bicker until they end up laughing when someone rings the door bell.

"I didn't know Kenma is expecting someone." She said and stood up to check who is it.

Tsukishima put Luna down and let her walk around the house when he heard Hinata shout and Luna walked fast to look at the door.

"Dadaaa!" Luna shouted.

"Luna!" Oikawa called the girl and let her walk to him.

Tsukishima is watching the three have a "family moment" that irritates him.

"Tooru I didn't know you're going back" Hinata said while hugging the guy

"It's a surprise. When you're in Miyagi I already have my plane ticket" she said and wink at her.

"I miss my baby girl" he said and shower the child with kisses that made her squeal.

"Momma said you lost your Lion?" He asked the child who is nodding.

"Look here, I have a new one" he said and give her a lion stuff toy from one of the paper bags beside his luggage.

They were happily talking when he notice Tsukishima watching them.

"Hi! I'm the Dada" he said proudly.

"I'm the Papa" he said while smiling.

They shake their hands but end up griping that's when Hinata cut them off.

"Tooru why are you here? Did you get a few weeks break?" Hinata ask.

"It's my knee. I need some therapy, but I'm okay" he said and hugged the girl again while still carrying Luna "I miss you two so much" he said

Tsukishima cleared his throat just to let them know he's still there.

"You're Tsukishima Kei right? Sho chan mentioned you during our call" he said

"Ah.. okay" he just said and tried to get the child but Luna grab Oikawas shirt.

"No!" Luna said trying to go back to Oikawa

"Luna let him in first" he said so even if she don't want to she let Tsukishima to get her.

But who is he fooling? He's just jealous that Luna seem to be so close with him.

"Sho chan! I have something for you!" Oikawa said when they get inside.

"What is it?" She the ginger asked excitedly.

"This" Oikawa gave her one of the paper bag but before she get it Oikawa showed her a two piece bikini.

Tsukishima raised his eyebrow while looking at it.

"Why give me this?" She asked.

"Sho chan I miss seeing you in bikini! We used to spend time at the beach in Brazil remember? Oh I still remember your sexy baby bump"

"What?!" Tsukishima raised his voice.

"What? Want to see her? I have a picture but i won't let you see it." Oikawa said trying to make him more jealous.

He wanted to do this the momemt Hinata told him about Tsukishima. He knows he's at advantage because he's with her back in Brazil. And the two girls love him so much!

Tsukishima is getting mad. He already feel bad that he's not with them before and having someone to rub it on his face is irritating the hell out of him.

When Oikawa noticed that he's getting mad he mentally sigh.

"Fine I'll send this to you" he said and showed him a picture of Hinata in hospital gown with new born Luna on her chest.

Tsukishima stared at it with unknown emotions.

"Get your phone before I change my mind and send you the one with me in it" Oikawa

After that Hinata keep on asking Oikawa about his knee.

"Sho chan they're just exaggerating things. I'm okay but they said I should see doctor and that they need the medical records for them to allow me to play again" he said.

"But ofcourse if I can't play volleyball because I need to see a doctor might as well see my doctor here in Japan." He said and grin as if his evil plan is working.

"I'm just worried"

"I know. But this is like a vacation! I get to spend time with you two." Oikawa said and kissed her cheeks.

Tsukishima is holding Luna and he seriously want to throw Luna's lion toy on Oikawa.

But what can he do? He is just Luna's biological father.

Why does he need to show up when he decided to start being true to himself and try to win her.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath.

🍊🙈🍊🙈🍊

There he is. The greatest contender!