Year 20XX : Part II

Flashback Year 20XX (3rd Year HS)

Hinata continued to distance herself but still spend time with Hanako.

Hanako is quiet and always alone, she feel like it's so sad being alone and she don't want Hanako to feel that way.

"Hana chan are you going to watch us later?" She asked

"Yes I'll watch you. And I want to see Tsukishima anyway" Hanako said. She's completely aware that Hinata misunderstood their relationship but she's definitely okay with it.

She like that Hinata is distancing herself whenever she's with Tsukishima and she's happy to see that Tsukishima is also avoiding Hinata whenever the ginger is with Kageyama.

After the incident Hinata spend more time with Kageyama and whenever she have to choose between the two she will always pick Kageyama.

Like one time when they had a P.E. class together with the other 3rd years Tsukishima asked Hinata to be his partner but since she's with the girl, Hinata refused and said that she already said yes to Kageyama.

She don't have any intentions to clear the misunderstanding.

"Ah yes, you will cheer for him."

Everything is just fine and in favor of Hanako. but not until they celebrated with the whole team after they won a match.

"Hinata senpai are you okay there?" The 2nd year asked Hinata. They won't fit in one table so they decided to split into group.

She's sharing the table with Yamaguchi, Yachi, Kageyama, Tsukishima and Hanako.

There's a vacant seat beside Kageyama and Tsukishima so she decided to sit beside Kageyama.

Yamaguchi noticed this so he asked the ginger. He's just curious, she can sit beside Tsukishima since she's already standing beside the chair.

"Hinata why bother to choose the far seat you're already there."

"Why? Isn't Hana chan supposed to sit beside her boyfriend?"

Hanako panicked and look at the people around. While Tsukishima stared at her.

"What are you saying shrimp?" He asked with a frown

"You're.. girlfriend? Hana chan"

"They're not dating Hinata" Yamaguchi said and look at Tsukishima to confirm

"Right Tsuki?"

"Yes, where did you get that?"

Hinata looked at Hanako trying to think why she didn't clear the misunderstanding to her but Hanako avoided her gaze.

"Nothing.. I just assumed it."

After that day she didn't asked Hanako about it.

She didn't asked about it that made Hanako mad.

She can't understand why is Hinata like that. She should be upset or curious or whatever.But she acted that she didn't do anything wrong. That she didn't lie to her.

"Hana chan! Hana chan! What's your plan after graduation?" Hinata asked the girl while smiling and looking at the pamphlet of a famous University in Tokyo.

"I want to be a nurse" she simply said.

"Wow! Hana chan is smart so I bet it'll be easy for you." She said