ただいま (tadaima)

"Welcome home" Hinata whispered to Luna while her baby is frowning. They just landed and Luna's sleep was disturbed because of it, while everyone is busy to get out of the plane Oikawa gather they're things while she put her back to sleep.

She's excited and nervous at the same time. Her parents and Natsu is already outside waiting for them and as soon she saw them outside she can't hide her smile but her parents is speechless. Seeing their daughter carrying a toddler with a handsome man walking behind them pushing an airport baggage with a backpack and shoulder diaper bag with a pink bunny design.

"Mom" Hinata called her mother while holding back her tears. Her mother is lost for words but hugged her daughter. Her father just looked at her trying to absorb the news and after a while he ruffled her hair and smiled and her.

Oikawa is watching them when Natsu went near him "So are you the father?" She asked like an adult

"I'm the Dada" Oikawa said. That made Natsu frown

Isn't that the same?

After that scene Hinata held his arm and introduced him to her parents.

"Mom, Dad please meet Oikawa Tooru he's helping me raise Luna."

"Nice to meet you ma'am, sir I'm the Dada" he said. Hinata just laughed a little and agreed.

On their way Natsu asked a lot of questions to Oikawa until he gets off the car near his house.

"I'll visit you tomorrow" Oikawa said and kissed Luna then hugged Hinata

When he got away with his luggage Hinata didn't realized her Mom is standing beside her "Are you sure you're nothing more than friends?"

"Mom stop" she laughed at the question

When they got home Luna is already awake and starting to get familiar with the place and the new faces

"Wow! Look at her golden brown eyes." Natsu said with amazed tone.

"Look at my pretty granddaughter" her mother said with awe and tried to get Luna

Luna was just staring at her grandma familiarizing.

"Shoyo lets talk" her father said with calm serious voice and started walking upstairs to their library. It's just a regular size room with bookshelves and an office table.

"Care to explain?"

Hinata took a deep breath and started telling the truth. Everything that he has to know.

They stayed inside the room for almost an hour and when they're done talking that's when she heard Luna cried. She immediately went down stairs and saw her daughter crying in her grandmas arm and Natsu trying to distract the baby with her toys.

"Luna, sweetie momma's here" she said sweetly and took Luna form her mom

"Da da da"

"You missed dada? Let's call dada?" She asked and took her phone from her pocket to call Oikawa

"Hey missed me already?" Oikawa said

"Turn on your camera Luna wants to see you" she said trying to hide her smile. After a while Oikawa started talking to Luna as the baby tried to get her phone from her hand

"Be a good girl, don't cry so much we'll meet again tomorrow. Let's play" he said

Natsu and their mom just watched them. Her daughter seem to be more mature now and it made her so proud. To think she managed to raised a child on her own.