🍞 End of Rollercoaster Ride

When Oikawa woke up the next day he groan as he remember what happened yesterday and that it's all true.

It happened. Hinata hates him and he knows it.

He dragged himself to the bathroom to prepare for his scheduled therapy.

Part of him wish that the therapy will be done earlier so he can go back to Argentina and have more time to think away from every one but part of him wants to have more time to spend in Japan and meet Hinata after what happened. He don't want to go with a misunderstanding with Hinata.

"You're quiet." Ennoshita said to his patient Oikawa.

"I'm just thinking." He said.

"If you said so. After two more sessions we're done. You can have your medical records two days after and you can play again." He said.

"Wait isn't that fast?" Oikawa said not wanting to leave yet.

"I thought you need to go back to Argentina as soon as possible so you can start your training.

"Well. That was before. Now I want to stay for a few.. more days? I still have to talk to Sho chan"

"You mean Hinata? I'm sure you'll be fine. It's Hinata anyway." Ennoshita said thinking that it's just a small matter and knowing how easy it is to handle Hinata.

"I wish it's that simple." He whispered.

He wanted to spend that day alone but every time he remember how Hinata cried he wanted to see her.

He found himself outside Kenma's house but he don't have any intention to ring the doorbell.

When he decided to leave he saw Kenma step out of the house with Luna in her carrier.

"You're heavy Luna" he heard him murmured.

"Dada!" Luna shouted so Kenma look behind. He don't look shock seeing him outside the house instead he asked him.

"...want to see her?"

"Can I?"

Instead of answering Kenma opened the gate and the front door for him.

"We'll be back later." Kenma said and went out again with Luna.

When he got inside he saw Hinata sleeping in the couch.

He know she cried all night because of her puffy eyes. He just sit on the floor and watch her sleep as he comb her hair with his fingers.

"You're still pretty, well you're always pretty." He whispered.

He just stared at her for minutes until he decided to leave but before he move his hand away Hinata woke up and saw him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here. I know."

"Tooru? It's you!" She called him before she throw herself to him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, please don't leave." She said crying.

He tried to push her away not because he don't like it but because he find they're position dangerous. For him at least.

She's sitting on his lap with both her arms and legs wrap around him as if he will go somewhere if she let go of him.

"Sho chan.. too close! too close!"

"So what!"

"Can't breathe"

"Don't die! You can't die!"

"Sho chan I'm not"

Hinata stared at him that made him uncomfortable.