OiHina Drabbles

Carnaval do Rio de Janeiro

Oikawa and Luna are waiting for Hinata in the lobby. Today is Carnaval do Rio de Janeiro.

"Dada let's watch the parade!" Luna said while hugging Oikawa.

"We will, but let's wait for momma."

When Luna saw Hinata she run to her and rub her belly.

"Momma let's go, parade is about to start."

Hinata laughed at her because she's too excited to watch the parade.

"Yes but behave ok? Don't let go of our hand." Hinata hold her hand and walk to her husband waiting for them.

"Boa noite minha linda esposa" (Good evening my lovely wife.)

"You're Portuguese is improving." Hinata said before she kissed his cheek. Oikawa smiled and so happy with the compliment.

"Let's go?" Hinata asked him before they both look at Luna between them holding their hands.

Luna looked at them before shouting "Para o carnaval!" (To the Carnival!)

Santa Claus

Hinata and Oikawa tried so hard not to laugh, it's late night and tomorrow is Christmas. Luna requested for a trampoline this Christmas so here they are secretly assembling the trampoline they bought online.

"How do we even do this?" Hinata asked Oikawa while chuckling.

"Wait am I holding this right?" She asked her husband and showed him the manual on how to build the trampoline.

"You're holding it right we just don't have a clue where to start." Oikawa said and laugh

"Don't make noise! You'll wake them up."

After hours of assembling they finally get to do it right.

"Great! Now we watch Santa get all the credits.. Parenting.." Oikawa said and rolled his eyes that made her laugh.

Sleepless nights

Oikawa is in the couch watching volleyball match but it's on mute while holding his 3 months old son.

It's 2 am but his son somehow now when he's about to put him to his crib, that's when he will start crying again.

"Tooru, aren't you tired?" Hinata said when she saw him in the living room with their son.

"I'm okay. You should sleep" he said

"You should sleep. You are training this morning 'til afternoon."

Hinata looked at their son laying on his stomach on top for her husband's chest.

"Let's go, I know you're tired." She said and guided him to their room.

Hinata fixed the bed and let him lay the infant in the middle of the bed.

Oikawa don't know what magic his wife have but when he lay him down he got nervous when he saw him about to start crying but Hinata just caress him and he went back to sleeping.

"How— "

"It's momma's touch" Hinata joked.

"Now take a rest." She said before she kissed him. When he closed his eyes he felt her comb his hair with her hands that made him sleep.

So this is momma's touch.

Prince Charming

Oikawa and Luna are in the living area watching a movie when Luna suddenly asked him.

"I don't get those princesses, why are they marrying the prince they just met?" Luna asked while eating a strawberry shortcake.

Oikawa look at his wife but Hinata just shrug her shoulders. She honestly don't know what to say either.

"Uhh.. because they're Prince Charming? And they're handsome?"

Luna look at him and raised an eyebrow as if he said something ridiculous and she's not convinced with his answer.

"What's wrong with that?" Oikawa asked her.

"Everything is wrong with that. When I grow up I want to marry someone like you dada." She said.

Oikawa don't know what to say to this. As a father it might be the best thing to hear from your little girl.

"You love momma so much I want a guy like you. I don't want a prince charming I want a king! And he will treat me a queen. Like how you treat momma" She said and continue eating the cake while watching the TV.

Oikawa looked at his wife and dramatically put both of his hands on his chest. His daughter is so adorable.

Dreams

Hinata and Oikawa with their kids are back in Japan for the Olympics.

"Are you nervous?" Hinata ask her husband while they're in the hallway.

"Yes.." Oikawa admitted

He said before that he will defeat them all and now is his chance. But of course he's nervous. This is the world stage.

"Look at me." Hinata cup his face made him look at her.

"You work hard for this, you will be fine." She whispered to him and made their forehead touch.

Oikawa nod his head before he kissed his wife and gently squeeze her hand.

"I'll do my best. Watch me, I'll beat them all." He said before he run to his team mates preparing for their entrance to the court.

Hinata watched closely the whole time. He saw how all the best receivers of the Japan team work together just to receive his serve. She feel so proud watching him.

All his hard work has paid off. Team Argentina won the game.

Oikawa received a gold medal while Hinata together with their son and Luna wait for him at the court side.

When their eyes met Hinata smiled at him. She's so happy for him.

Oikawa stared at his wife and their kids  before he look at the gold medal hanging around his neck.

Everything that I dream of is right in front of me.

He run to them and carry Luna before kissing his wife. He can tell Hinata is not expecting that and he can hear the people cheering and flashing of cameras, but who cares?

🍊🍊🍊

Happy New Year! 🎉
✨ 2 0 2 1 ✨