Unaccepted

Marshall pov
After proposing to gumball I couldn't help myself from crying, I just loved him so much and had to officially claim him mine. He said that word I was dying to hear the first time I proposed to him.
"Yes" he said.
I chuckled nervously and slid the gold ring through his finger before springing up in joy, planting a soft Kiss upon his sweet pink lips.
"I love you gumball" I said with tearing eyes.
"I love you too", he responds and with that, I took him into my arms and went flying back to what is now, OUR home.
"Marshall wait." He said as I put him down over the couch.
"What is it my prince?"
"I love you with all my heart and you know that...but I want to get married the right way, surrounded by people I call my family." As he said this, I began to realize that he was right. This was no way to live, hiding from people we fear will reject us. I know we had to do something about it and that's exactly what I planned on doing right away.
"You're right babe. Let's go do what's right" and with that, I grabbed his hand, leading him out the door.
"For our love." I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeeey guys! I know some of you ignore these comments that we, writers place at the end of a couple of chapters (like me >_> ) but I just want you all to know that I'm very grateful for the support. Please feel free to follow me or talk to me on these accounts:
{Instagram: of_cats_and_men_}
{kik: Baambii.69} (so mature right?)
-Marcy