Risky games

Marshall pov
We all sat together in a big circle in fionna's living room and I've got to admit, she's really popular. She went in the middle of the circle, placing a bottle on the floor.
"Okay you guys. We will be playing truth or dare." She explained the rules and was eager to start.
A few rounds had gone by and I was glad that neither me or gumball had been chosen yet. I watched the glass bottle intensely as it stopped and pointed at fionna.
"Okay! Finally I get to choose! Hmm..."
She looked around until Fionna's eyes were on mine.
"Crap" I whispered.
"Marshall!!!" She pointed as she continued, "you have to lick this peanut butter off the person who this lands on's mouth!!!" The circle grew quite and excited as I gulped in worry. She smirked before giving the bottle a rough spin. It slowed down, more and more, until it landed on... Gumball...
Fionna looked at gumball with wide eyes.
"Well.." She said
"You have to do it"
She approached gumball, slowly spreading peanut butter over his pink lips and chin.
I tried so hard not to grin as I crawled over to gumball. I leaned in and slowly began to lick the peanut butter, gumball was blushing like crazy and that made me want him even more.
The crowd grew tense and awkward and I didn't notice that we went a little too far by acting playful until fionna cleared her throat. Shit.
----------------------------------------------
Well, hello there my dear fangirls/boys.
I dearly hope you are enjoying reading this book as much as we enjoy writing it. Do not be afraid to follow us, we will have plenty more books and chapters coming your way! ^_^
-Lely