His castle

Gumballs's pov
As Marshall took my hand to lead the way to his castle, I decide to take a better look around. I looked at the place I would call home for awhile, which sent a shiver down my spine. I felt like such an outcast. Is this how Marshall feels around my kingdom? Probably being that everything here was the definition of chaos. There were many paths we could not cross because of it being broken down and Marshall not wanting to mess up his perfect hair up, but after much convincing I made him fly me over the broken down paths. I was starting to get used to flying on Marshall's back now. As we flew I started to see the land clearer. The inhabitants that roamed the land were so revolting looking that I had to turn away. We come up to a much larger looking castle. It was red, engulfed in flames, and terrifying looking. we walked in to see a room filled with paintings of Marshall and a women. There was a fireplace that looked like it hadn't been used in a long time and a bear skinned rug. There was also a huge couch behind the rug facing the fireplace.
"home sweet home." Marshall grumbles.
"Is this your mother?" I ask looking at the pictures.
"Yeah, she's still around but... she's probably terrifying some poor souls." he says, looking at his shoes.
"oh sorry for bringing it up." I felt so bad about asking. I should just shut the glob up sometimes. I decided to give him a reward for saving me.
"Hey Marshall where's that room of yours? I would so like to see that bed of yours as well."
I tried my best to sound as sedative as I could but I ended up stuttering real bad. He looks up from his shoes and takes me by the hand to a series of stairs. We get to the top of the stairs to a humongous door. when he opens the door to a untouched room, There was not much to the room but a few pictures, a dresser, and a huge red bed. Marshall closes the door behind me and starts to kiss my neck. I turn around to kiss his soft lips. I didn't know how much I wanted him. We started to deepen our kiss. We fought for dominance. Marshall winning, as usual, when he starts to take my shirt off. I feel his cold hands on me.
"Are you sure bubbs? The last time we tried... you couldn't handle it."
He asks as he feels my hand unzip his pants. I give him a smirk
"you scared marshall?" and with that, I take his pants off