Bridezilla

Gumballs pov
~a week later~
I have never been so stressed about anything in my entire life! This wedding has taken a lot out of me. Not only is the wedding planner always trying to flirt with MY fiancé, but she is a complete disaster! She's supposedly the best in the land of AAA but it seems that she has as Marshall would put it "short for brains."
I literally felt like one of those crazy brides from a bride show. I didn't think things would get worse until Marshall walked up to me with a concerned look on his face. He stood infront of me then began to rub the back of his neck with his hand.
... This can't be good.
"Gumball I need to tell you something." He began.
I sighed and gave him all my attention.
"What's wrong Hun?"
"Well... My mom called... I'm sorry I never told you about her but I just didn't think it was necessary since we rarely see each other but... She's upset about our marriage.. She says it'll ruin everything in the nightosphere because she wants me to take over her spot but I really don't want to."
He looked down In shame after finishing talking.
"I really wish you would of told me sooner Marshall!" I screamed.
He looked up at me with fear in his eyes.
"Bubba please don't be mad at me! I honestly didn't think she'd find out!"
He was now holding on to my hands and I quickly yanked them away before walking off into my room.
I was in my room and all I was doing was walking around completely angry but some part of me still wanting to cry. Soon enough Marshall walked in. He looked down as he made his way to the bed and sat on the edge.
It was quiet for a while until he broke the ice.
"Bubba... Please understand that even if I did tell her about us she wouldn't accept it."
I sighed and stood staring out the window.
"Let's go talk to her then"
I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhh short update! Im sorry guys. School sucks eh? Anyway I kept telling bubbs to update and she was all
"But I don't want to! But I don't know what to write! Blah blah blah!" So I told her id do it and I've been lazy and busy but here is your sadly short update. I will continue though don't worry peeps. Love you all <3 one more thing! Id like to dedicate this update tooooo @lovelyvee17
for the idea. Thx gurl
-Marcy