Yes

Gumball's pov
After being fed like a child by Marshall, I felt a little better but liked being babied by Marshall. After asking him to take me to the couch so I could rest he pulled out a book that he had in his back pocket.
"what's this?" I asked.
"It's that 'vampire love' book I didn't want you to read but I decided to let you anyways because I need to keep you busy while I go out." he says.
"but marshy I don't want you to leave! We just got back together!" I whine.
he gives me a kiss on my forehead and says.
"I'll be back before you know it babe."
I blush yet again at the word 'babe'. he gives me a quick smirk and slips out of the door. I feel that empty feeling I had back at the kingdom and decided to go ahead and read the book marshall left me. After about an hour I started to feel sleepy and dozed off. By the time I awoke from my nap, it was all dark. "marsh?" I call... no answer.
I get off the couch and felt something on my feet.... a rose pedal? My eyes adjust to the dark and I see a trail of red roses leading outside. I open the door to see a candle lit trail leading into the woods. I follow the candles wondering what in the world this was and after a 5 minute walk I see the candles have expanded to a circle instead of a trail. I look around wondering what in the world this was when a certain vampire appears out of no where.
"marsh what is this?" I ask.
"well since we can finally be together I wanted to finalize something."
all of a sudden his bass he had strapped to his back comes to his front and starts to play the most romantic song I had ever heard. (sorry dudes not sure what song I could put here so go ahead and use your imagination.XD) after he finished, he got down on one knee. holding my hand as he lowers himself. "Gumball... I know you just barely came back but please understand that... I can't live without you... I have lived for so long bubba and ...you make it worth while... you make my undead heart thump in my chest... you make my cold skin feel warm... we may not have much but I ...I ...I ...love you bubba." he takes a box out of his pocket to reveal a ring. "Bubba Gumball will you marry me?" He says, tears running down his face.
this time without hesitation I said "...yes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww wasn't that cute?!?!
Anyways I'd like to thank you guys yet again for read our fanfic!! No we are not done yet!! Follow us on Instagram!
Lesly(Marcy/writes Marshalls parts): of_cats_and_men_
Cassi's(Bubblegum/writes Gumballs parts):Cassandra.14. Love you guys 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~