Fluff n_n

Marshall pov
I Grabbed gumball's boxer briefs and slid them Up his legs, feeling his body tense up from my touch. I look up at him, just to catch a blushing gumball.
We made eye contact for a brief second before he turned away, completely embarrassed.
"Hey, you're clothes are dirty so I'm going to look for something I can lend you." I say.
He nods and stared at me walk off.
Soon enough, I come back with clothes in my arms. I slid dark blue jeans up his legs then slipped on a black and red flannel over his head.
"There ya go prince." I say as I lean in, planting a caring kiss over his warm pink cheek. He turned red and turned away, trying to distract himself from thoughts.
"C-can you go get some pancakes so we can have breakfast in bed?" He asks.
I smirk and walk off into the kitchen.
I glazed syrup over the freshly warm pancakes and decorated them with strawberries that formed a heart over them. I then grabbed the plate and walked into the room, finding gumball inhaling the scent off my shirt. I chuckle loud enough to alert him.
"M-Marshall! H-how long were you standing there??"
"Long enough." I respond.
He crawled over the bed and sat up with his back against the wall as he looked down.
I walked over to him and sat beside him the same way, our shoulders touching.
He looked over at me with bright red cheeks.
"It's okay gumball." I say with a goofy smile as I begin to cut the pancakes.
I cut a slice, stab the fork into it then turn to gumball, brushing the pancake against his lips.
"Opeeeeen!" I cooed teasingly.
He chuckled softly, then took a bite. This was basically how our morning went on.