Stop!

Gumball's pov
After school, me, Fionna, and Marshall went to the beach. We decided to walk because I didn't want to call my limo and Fionna would rather walk. I'd given Marshall an umbrella because I knew he would try to get out of this trip with the "I burn up in the sun excuse" which he did use. I was one step ahead of him. We stopped by the beach shops to buy some bathing suits. Marshall took the longest in finding one because none of them "suit his style" he ended up picking one of the most expensive ones and made me pay! Fionna had her own already because she's on the swim team. Me and Fionna went out to swim while Marshall hovered upon the ocean. "hey Marshall come down and swim with us you butt head!" Said Fionna. as she had said that I knew he was pissed. I was just glad that he decided not to start anything bad.
Fionna seemed to be all over me the whole time and it made Marshall mad. I thought he didn't want anything to do with me so why would he be mad?
I stared at Marshall for a short amount of time then felt fionna tap my shoulder worriedly.
"What is it?" I say as I turn to her, finding that she was covering herself with her arms because her top had floated away.
She was so red and couldn't manage to make eye contact with me.
"Uhhhhh...." I was soon blushing but Marshall butted in before I could do anything.
"I'll get it!" He said quite mad. He sounded like this was her fault. He grabbed her top and handed it to her.
"Here." He said.
She nodded and looked around still embarrassed.
"Turn around perverted prince!" Said Marshall, and I didn't even notice that I was starring at her until he screamed at me.
"Oh uhhh."
I turn around quickly and fionna manages to put it back on.
We splashed in the water for a little longer until we decided it was time to go home.