Found

Gumball's pov
After getting punched I keep my head down not wanting them to see me cry. I heard muffled voices but I couldn't make out what the were saying. I was completely dazed, not sure what was happening all I did know is that I heard something brake. When the room stopped spinning I noticed that the bar was completely empty. It was like no one was here at all. I look in front of me and see a hand. It was reaching towards me asking me to grab it. I took it not looking at who it was connected to. I look up to ask what happened to the other guys to see a beat up marshall. he had a black eye and his cheek looked like it had been punched. I guess he couldn't tell who I was by the way his confused face looked at me when I stared to long. He hadn't changed at all. I guess he really shouldn't because he was a vampire and all but it has been years since I last saw him. "hey look your safe now. no need to thank me, just don't run into any more trouble. okay?" He told me I still was to shocked that he was actually here to say anything. "okay...bye." he said. As he walked out of the bar I snapped out of my daze, running towards the front door. I tackled him into the ground and hugged him from behind. " What the fuck is wrong with you kid?!" He screamed pushing me off of him. "I knew I would find you." I said in between cries. "Gumball?.." He asked I nodded. He got up, went towards me and embraced me. we stood there, sobbing in front of a tacky empty bar,and in that moment everything felt right in the world.