Confessing

Marshall pov
I'm so glad this day is over. That bitch has caused nothing but trouble to get attention from gumball! First she buys a really small slutty bathing suit saying "it was from her swimming class" and then she takes her own top off infront of gumball to get his attention! I WAS WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME! Who the hell does this bitch think she is?!
We were on our way home when the bitch decided we should go to the movies! I was so tired and just wanted to go home but I couldn't leave gumball with her.
"Oh stay home Marshall. I bet you're tired." Hahaha! No bitch! Not today, I thought after she had told me to go home.
"I'm fine. I could use a good movie" I said. She seemed irritated by the rude tone of my comments and decided to drag me along with them.
We decided to watch a suspenseful movie that fionna chose and we both agreed on it.
By the time we were inside, I was already worried because fionna was freaking holding gumball's hand as we looked for good seats.
The whole time, fionna was wrapping herself around gumball. God! This made me furious! I couldn't let her touch my bubba! I had to find a way to separate her from him so that I can clear out my feelings towards him. I had to tell him... That I love him.