Marshall's home

Marshall pov
I kept cursing to myself as we both hid in the closet. My body tensed up when I heard the pepper maid approach the closet more and more. I was in so much fear of getting caught for the first time. I was so scared that I didn't notice myself tightly wrapped around gumball's body, my hands were gripping his chest as if I were about to fall to my doom. I was so focused on gumball's reaction towards my actions that I didn't notice when pepper had been called to check something from the kingdom. My chest was close against gumball's stiff back, making me chuckle softly into his ear.
"M-Marshall... You can let go now... She left.."
"I know." ,I hummed softly into his ear as i tightened my grip on him.
He seemed kind of uncomfortable so I let go and helped him out of the closet.
"Let's go to my place before that pepper woman comes back to investigate." I said.
He nodded in agreement and I grabbed my shoes before flying out with bubba on my back. On the way, I couldn't help but laugh at the commotion going on outside.
"This man here... Has stolen ma candyyy!!!", said a chubby gumdrop.
"But you are candy!!!", said the other.
I felt bubba smirk at my chuckles which made me blush very slightly.
We arrived a couple of minutes later. Thank glob it was raining. I would of burned in the sun.
I let bubba in first.
"Your majesty." I said, as I tipped over, holding the door for him.
He looked mad... In the cute kind of way.