The proposal

Marshall pov
I showed gumball my giant library located in the center of my castle to simply get his mind off of asking me about my parents. I just felt too insecure about having to talk about my life. It was hard for some reason.
Gumball looked around the millions of books, completely amazed. I smirked and caught up to him, holding his hand to lead him towards my favorite section.
"These are my favorite books. They're all mainly about mystery, gore, and science fiction!" I said as I began to go through the book titles.
Gumball smiled and slid a book out that read "vampire love" on the title.
"Umm...! I can... Explain" I said embarrassed.
He chuckled and leaned in, kissing me on the cheek.
"I'm gonna read it." And with that, he walked out of the library, towards my room.
I waited, then caught up to gumball, already beginning to read the book over my bed. I didn't want him to read it. It was my favorite book but it's just way too cliche and he would make fun of me. I jumped on the bed and pinned him down, my body over his to prevent him from escaping.
"Wouldn't you rather do something else prince?" I said teasingly, as I leaned in to nibble on his sweet neck.
He squirmed, giggling softly.
"Come on Marshall! We just did it last night. I'm tired and would like to read so please leave."
"No!" I answered stubbornly, beginning to slide my hands up his shirt towards his flat chest. He flinched, making me remove his shirt.
"Marshall!!"
I ignored his pleading and continued by kissing down from his neck, down to his chest, his stomach, soon reaching his waist line.
He began to breath heavily, my hands wondering down towards his zipper, removing his pants with ease. I leaned in, this time, kissing the bulge that began to rise against his boxers.
He moaned softly, biting his lip to ease the sounds.
In grinned widely and slid all the way up until my lips met with his and my eyes with his bright blue eyes.
"What is it?" He asked concerned.
I kissed him before whispering against his lips.
"Marry me gumball."