The wedding

Marshall's pov
~3 months later~
Gumball and I had cuddled ourselves to sleep. I awoke to a cute snoring pink boy blowing at my face after releasing each snore. I grinned and planted a soft kiss over his cheek before heading downstairs. I was never the romantic person and I definitely didn't know how to cook but for him, I seemed to be able to do absolutely anything. I stared at all the fresh fruits and ingredients there were in the kitchen and decided to get started.
A few minutes later I heard footsteps heading down the stairs.
"Crap" I whispered as I stared at the broken egg shells on the floor, the flour on the walls, and the failed attempt of freshly chopped fruit all over the counter.
"So apparently I could do anything but cook..."
"Marshall?" I hear from the stairs.
"Go back to the room babe! I'll be right there!" I yell from the kitchen.
I quickly cleaned everything I could and was startled when I found a grinning pepper standing behind me with the nicest tray of strawberry waffles and a whole lot of bright foods.
"Pepper! You are AWESOME!"
I whisper-screamed and planted the biggest kiss on her cheek before running off.
"Good morning sleepy head." I say, sneaking my head into the room.
"Good morning!" He replied with a giggle.
I walk in and was glad to have brought a huge smile to his face when he saw the tray in my hands.
"What's this?" He asked with a grin he was trying to hold in.
"Just a special breakfast for a special person on a very special day!" I reply, lifting my brow after repeating each "special".
"Awww how sweet. Come feed it to me." He responds.
I smile and do as he wishes.
"So... Are you ready for today?"
I ask.
He looks at me with the most confidence I've seen in his face.
"Of course I am."
After I was done feeding gumball, we were ready to pamper ourselves. We both decided that gumball was to take the female roll in our relationship but he still didn't want to wear a dress.
"Oh come on gumball you'd look so HOT!" I pleaded.
"No!!! Marshall I have more dignity then that!."he says.
"well you didn't have a problem wearing that maid costume that one ni-."
"MARSHALL!!"
I chuckle and kiss his Cheek before flying off.
~wedding time~
Everyone was seated, excited for gumball to walk in and I was standing completely nervous. I glanced at the door to see if gumball was there yet but nothing... I gulped and began tracing my eyes to the crowd, once my eyes adjusted to the middle, I found my mother seated there. My eyes widened and all she could do was grin. I was so distracted by my mother that I didn't notice when the doors had opened and gumball began walking in. He wasn't wearing the dress but he was wearing a cute pink tux with a bright red rose on the front pocket of the jacket.
I smiled at him and before we knew it, he was standing infront of me, already the both of us were exchanging vows. The audience was consistent with
"Awww's"
"You may now kiss your spouse" said the priest. Gumball and I interfered eyes and I leaned in, giving him the softest, sweetest kiss. We smiled at eachother and faced the sniffling, crying audience.
"I love you." I whisper to him as we began to walk out.
"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeeeey guys! Who ever is still reading our book, thank you soooo much you're amazballs! Our fan's support is what keeps us going :3 please don't be afraid to comment what you think. Love ya
-Marcy
I would also like to say hi guys! Thanks so much for reading and I'll try my best to get the next chapter out today if I can! ~bubbs