I want you

{{mature content, but please do enjoy ;) -Marcy}}
Marshall pov
Gumball unzipped my pants and I felt myself getting harder as soon as they were off. I gave him an evil grin, quickly turning around to push him against my bed. I roughly yanked his pants down, making his eyes grow wide. I leaned in with my leg next to his side and began to hungrily lick his nipples through his shirt.
"M-Marshall. It's so cold." He said with a series of soft moans.
I licked and sucked furiously, making my drool spread through the shirt before quickly removing it.
He began to breath heavily as I ripped his underwear off and pushed him higher up the bed, I wrapped my hand around him and began to stroke him.
He moaned in so much pleasure, making me harder than before, I leaned in closer, making my tip slip in with ease. He squirmed, making me hold his hands against the bed above his head.
I pushed in roughly, making me go all the way in.
"Ahhhh! Marshall!" He begged and moaned my name, making me thrust quicker, each hard thrust made his hair flip. I leaned in and harshly digged my Sharp fangs into his neck. He screamed in pain and I leaned in to kiss a tear away before licking the bite to ease the pain.
The only thing heard that night was the sound of the bed creaking from thrust
After thrust
After thrust
And pleading moans.