Who am i?

Gumballs pov
I wake up with pain on my cheeck. what happened? I slowly get up look around. I see marshall looking down at something. what is he looking at? HES crouched down like he's checking for something... I suddenly remember what happened.
"Marshall what happened?"
slowly he turns around
"I kinda punched Ashley out cold..."
my eyes widened at his words.
" Is she breathing?"
I knew very well Marshall is very strong and when he's angry he loses control.
"I think so..."
suddenly she starts to stir.
"Here lay her down on the couch." marshall carries her head while I do the same with her feet. we set her down gently
" I have no idea what to do bubbs so I'm just going to..."
"MARSHAL WE CANT JUST LEAVE HER HERE LIKE THIS!"
"I mean actually we can just leave she wasn't going to help us anyways. I mean she attacked you and all so she really doesn't like either of us."
He says
"marshall you know we can't leave her here. especially you since you might've just put her in a co..."
and before I finish my sentence we both see Ashley staring at us.
"thank god Ashley! Are you alright!? I mean you did attack my bubba but I mean I'm glad you're not dead or else bubbs would've killed me."
"umm can I ask something."
Ashley asked us.
"sure" I remark "
"who's Ashley?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry guys that updates take FOREVER! Both me and Marcy are both very busy and trying our best to update but I mean when we wrote this book at first we wrote it during winter vacation and had all the time in the world. Thank guys so much for bearing with us and getting us passed 20k that crazy! When we wrote this we thought no one would read it so it means a lot when we see people actually read this book! Also thank you for 1k votes! Love you guys!
-bubblegum
Hai ;p
-Marcy