Confronting ashley

Marshall's pov
"Fuck!"
I scream as I kick some dirt towards a tree.
"Marshall please calm down. We have to go talk to Ashley or we'll never live together in peace."
Gumball says, slightly brushing my back.
I smile and lean in to kiss his cheek, making that cute soft pink color spread through out his face.
"You're right babe. Let's go look for her."
I carry him into my arms before flying off.
I landed over Ashley's porch and took a deep breath before knocking a couple of times. I felt like I was going to throw up all over the door after hearing the knob turn. She slowly opens it and peeks her head out, her white hair falling over her face.
"Oh... It's you."
She says quite agitated as she began to eye gumball and I.
I could tell gumball was trying his best to not go out on Ashley which I found very adorable.
"What do you want Marshall lee?"
Asked Ashley.
"Well... I need you to do something for us...well... Not for us but just do something I-"
I was cut off by gumball.
"Take that stupid force field off my kingdom."
He says.
I look over at him, quite shocked.
"Pfft! The hell I'll take that force field off just for you little princess."
Gumball's face soon turned red and before I knew it he was threw himself over Ashley, tackling her to the ground.
"GUMBALL!" I yell as Ashley threw a punch across his jaw.
I gripped on Ashley's arm and threw her across the porch without realizing how much strength I had used on her.
I helped gumball up and turned around to find Ashley laying stiff on the ground.
"What have I done?" I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I've made you wait so long for this short chapter. School is so stressing .-. Just hang in there my beautiful peeps. All your support is very flattering and motivating! I would also like to dedicate this chapter to our dear friend, Marie {@BlackForever14 } she's super kawaii. Ily Marie ;D I hope all our readers can understand! Love you all!!!!! \(^__^)/
-Marcy