Mr & Mr Lee

Marshall's pov
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize when gumball called out for my name. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and my invisibility vanished, revealing myself to his whole kingdom. Everyone just stared, it was so hard for me to read their expressions but then... Then there was a clap... And another... And soon enough, everyone was clapping. I held his hand tightly and grinned widely at the giant crowd, I then tried to sneak a look at pepper from the corner of my eye... She was smiling. I never felt this happy in my life.
Pepper then walked up to gumball and I, a satisfied look on her face.
"Gumball....", she started.
"You have my blessing. You deserve happiness after all you've been through my prince and I am here to support you.", she finally said.
Gumball gripped my hand so tightly and soon was over me. He hid his face in my shirt, soaking my chest in tears.
"I love you so much Marshall lee!"
He said between sobs against my drenched chest.
I felt my cold heart beat at his happy words and my throat tighten up as if I were about to cry as well.
"I love you to gumball...I love you too."
I say, wrapping my arms tightly around him to hold the embrace.
We were exhausted by the time all the candy people had finished congratulating us and giving us blessings. This all felt so nice and warming. I looked to my side to find a goofy looking smiling gumball, staring at pepper talk to some of the guards as he continued to hold my hand.
"You goofball.", I whisper loud enough for him to hear me.
He looked up at me with a scrunched but amused face.
"Shut up Marshall lee, the oh so called, "sexy" vampire king!" He responded, bumping hips with mine.
I love this goofball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! Hai guys!! Wasn't that cute?? I kinda cried while writing this chapter ;-; I got so emotional they are so cute! Hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to follow peeps! Ily!
-Marcy