Marshy the tease

Marshall pov
Ashley was all over me and wouldn't understand that I was no longer interested in her. After gumball had walked away to his seat to put his head down, I told Ashley to scram because I was seeing someone. She insisted that I would tell her who but I simply wouldn't budged. Soon, making her give up.
I went to go take my seat beside gumball and after barely 10 minutes of class, he was already snoring and drooling all over his desk. I wonder what he was dreaming about... He seemed to be squirming a lot.
Gumball woke up a couple minutes later, not realizing that I had been staring and was the only one that noticed his boner. Oh my god!
He looked at me and I couldn't help but wink at him. It was adorable, just how embarrassed he was.
The bell rang and I just had to take advantage of the opportunity. We were all walking out of class and I grabbed gumball's hand quickly taking him to the restroom.
"M-Marshall! What are you doing? We're gonna be late!"
I grinned and pushed him against the door so that no one would walk in on us.
"I saw what you have going on in your pants little prince." I cooed in his ear, making his body shiver as my hand slipped down his pants.
Gumball let me take advantage of him for about 10 minutes before demanding that we go to class. We entered our 2nd period and I automatically rolled my eyes when I saw fionna seated next to gumball's seat.
"Great.." I mumbled.
"I forgot she was here."